PDA

View Full Version : Frog Pendants.. Just Have To Show Ya'll!

jeffwelsh23462
10-15-2004, 07:16 PM
I am soo excited about how my new frog pendants are coming out i needed to start my own thread to show you.....here they are plus i new snail friend i am trying out too... hope you like them. love yawls input and feedback! :) :) :)

rosiescreations
10-15-2004, 07:28 PM
Those are really pretty.
Thanks for sharing

Paul Katherman
10-15-2004, 07:34 PM
Beautiful Jeff!

I love your work.

Tattoodfreek Paul

My eBay Store (http://stores.ebay.com/Tattoodfreeks-Pendants-and-Beads)

mperaza
10-15-2004, 09:20 PM
Wow Jeff, they are really beautiful. With the exception of the colors - they are so lifelike. And the snail is great too.

Marilyn

DebbieSue
10-15-2004, 10:00 PM
I wish I could manipulate the glass that well off a mandrel. Actually, I wish I could manipulate the glass that well ON a mandrel too. LOL! :D

Debbie

Josie
10-16-2004, 02:03 AM
I really like those frogs but I'm still a bit partial to the sea dragon I managed to snage from your store tonight. It is incredible!
My son would like a frog pendant. I may have him check them out when he gets up tomorrow. He has two fire bellied toads. Hey, that would be a cool one to do! Here's a link to some pics. http://www.photovault.com/Link/Animals/Amphibians/ToadsFrogs/Species/FireBelliedToad.html
pics. are at the bottom of the page.
Great work!
Tracey

dogmaw
10-16-2004, 09:59 AM
Jeff, great frogs and snail! A small comment, and it is probably just me because I have a dirty mind, but somehow seeing the loop coming out of the frog's.... um.... bottox region makes me want to laugh. :evil: I like the foot loops much better.

Jo

L. Murga
10-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Jeff, I think that the only thing that would make those frogs cuter is if they were hanging around "my" neck!!! :D I love them, actually, all of your pendants.
Lori

Josie
10-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Jeff, great frogs and snail! A small comment, and it is probably just me because I have a dirty mind, but somehow seeing the loop coming out of the frog's.... um.... bottox region makes me want to laugh. :evil: I like the foot loops much better.

Jo

Look out! She's at it again! :evil:
Tracey

Daphne of Dilluvian
10-16-2004, 04:46 PM
Love those Jeff. The only thing I thought might make them more appealing to me is if the loop were sort of on the under belly out of sight. I'm not sure of how you are working these though so don't know if that is possible. Perhaps having the loop a different colour for sure so that it doesn't appear at first glance to be a growth on the frog "giggle".

Daphne

dogmaw
10-16-2004, 06:21 PM
Look out! She's at it again! :evil:
Tracey

I can't help it! My whole family is that way. :rolleyes:

Jo

Josie
10-16-2004, 06:35 PM
I can't help it! My whole family is that way. :rolleyes:

Jo

I'll bet family get togethers are a blast at your house! :cool:
Tracey

RRadoy
10-16-2004, 11:04 PM
Those frogs are great, love the clear one, and the snail is awesome!

Robin :)

amayita
10-17-2004, 09:02 AM
JEFF!! STOP IT! STOP IT THIS INSTANT!!!!!! :evil: I cant handle it! Your critter pendants are the cutest! I already have a little draggie that I have in my display, and now! You made my favorite! I need one of these frogs! So I can wear it next to my gold charm frog. He is gold, looking up at me with emerald spots and diamond eyes. He is too cute! Think you could make one like that?? :evil: :evil: I will start looking on the bay for the frogs! WOO HOO! HUGS :clap: