PDA

View Full Version : Sculpted Flower Pendants

LLuvia Brito
10-13-2004, 06:17 PM
I've had a real boost in new creative designs. I am now making my sculpted flowers as pendants. I find that they don't take as much time because I don't have to make a base bead, working freehand is really enjoyable to me. They have wide loops than can fit over most clasps and get onto almost any chain or cord. I've made new flowers like daffodils, pansies, and orchids. Plus I am still doing sunflowers, moonflowers, and dahlias.

All are made with boro northstar and glass alchemy colors, most are around 1 1/2 inch to 2 inches in size, and have loops that fit around 5mm.

Steffi
10-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Those are soo wonderful! I wish i could work well with boro, but my minor doesn't share my opinion... I 'm happy if i get a boro bead that doesn't look like an ill frog or something else...

Keep on doing your great work!

nicker
10-13-2004, 06:35 PM
I love these flowers..... :clap: :clap: :clap: glad you are back!

Mr.Smiley
10-13-2004, 07:19 PM
Those rock! Now I have to make some more of the skulpted 3-D stuff. One more thing to put on the long list.

My all time favorite 3-D flower was on display above the TV... a paper airplane cut it's life short... my son felt so bad. I just said... "It's only glass. I can make another one." He was happy to get away so easy. I don't remember beating him when he was younger... but I must have- LOL

Again... Very nice work! Boro is so much fun!

Laura Brito
10-13-2004, 08:50 PM
Those are really popping colors! Your flowers are always so gorgeous!

Glad to see you back posting sweetie!

:)

Paul Katherman
10-13-2004, 11:37 PM
BEAUTIFUL ! BEAUTIFUL! Nature gives some of the best inspiration. Keep it up and don't stop showing us your treats.

Tattoodfreek Paul

auctions (http://stores.ebay.com/Tattoodfreeks-Pendants-and-Beads)

Emily NZ
10-14-2004, 12:47 AM
Great to see you back Lluvia, and what a stunning entrance!
Emily

quill
10-14-2004, 12:59 AM
Beautiful!

GinaJ
10-14-2004, 08:38 AM
Those are gorgeous!!! I LOVE that blue one! :clap:
It's great to have you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gwacie
10-14-2004, 08:42 AM
Lluvia's back! Glad you got that mess fixed and you can post again!

Oh, and lovely work - I like the new styles.

Vaverska
10-14-2004, 08:46 AM
Nice work! :) Maybe YOU, and not Helen. will want to show me how to make a wearable Tiger Lily. I keep making them, and they are find for "art" pieces, but none of them seems very wearable because of all the "stick out" bits. Well, I'm working on this till something comes to life!

dasi11
10-14-2004, 10:00 AM
Glad you are back..... I missed seeing your wonderful techniques.

Lehcar
10-14-2004, 11:04 AM
Those are wonderful!!!!!! I love them! You should send me one just for good measure! :D