PDA

View Full Version : The OPS Staff

CarlyHardy
10-12-2004, 01:30 AM
I thought some of you might like to know who is responsible for what happens behind the scenes at the Oil Pastel Society...and if you need to get in touch with one of us, we have a contact page at the site for your convenience.

WebMasters - Pat Gillen and Becky McConnell
They make the website look wonderful for all of us and put in hours and
hours of work keeping it updated!

Membership - Sue Choppers-Wife
She handles all the new applications and routes information to the team for action.

Newsletter - Eileen Claire
Eileen is a whiz with finding information and putting it all together. I think The Oil Spill will be a first stop each month for members!

Publicity - Pat Isaac
Pat does research into avenues for advertising, makes contacts, and follows up on new ways for the Society to achieve an international presence.

Staff Advisor - Kathryn Wilson
Kat's sound judgment keeps us all on track.

Coordinator - that's me, Carly Clements
Not sure what I do yet....but I'm always thinking up something to keep everyone else busy :D

Many of you have volunteered to lend a hand and if I haven't responded personally, please know that every letter is on file, and no offer will be overlooked!!
carly

Dyin
10-12-2004, 04:10 PM
I would like to say that Carly is much too modest, she is offering her valuable time, experience and skills, both as an artist and a team leader, and is totally dedicated to the OPS, as are we all.