PDA

View Full Version : Sniff - Sadly Saying Goodbye

Kathryn Wilson
10-11-2004, 10:53 AM
As all of you may have noticed, I am moving on to being a Moderator so that means giving up my Guide status for the Illustration Forum. I just wanted to pop in here to say that it's been a pleasure getting to know all of you!

I will pop in to see you folks every once in a while - so it's not a permanent goodbye.

Coolray, Welcome, as a new Guide - a great addition to the forum!

coolray
10-11-2004, 11:16 AM
Kyle,

I have enjoyed you here in our lil forum. You inspired us all, and kept us motivated. For that I thank you. I hope your duties as Moderator, keep you inspiring others as well.

I truly hate to see ya go. I hope that I can be as good a Guide as you have been.

Take care, and see ya round !

((((hugs))))

Terry

Axl
10-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Thankyou for all of your assistance, kat! You're going to be a great moderator - welcome to the loony bin :D

LarrySeiler
10-11-2004, 04:26 PM
kat...it was a pleasureworking with you...

thanks for your service...and good luck moderating!!!

peace

Larry

designbyjen
10-11-2004, 07:26 PM
awwwww! where r ya mov'in to mod? well, we have sure enjoyed you here ;)
and welcome to terry (on a more frequent basis LOL)!

~~~j

Kathryn Wilson
10-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Thanks Axl and Larry - I'm sure I'll be seeing you around WC somewhere!

Jen, Moderator for the Pastel Forums - along with Carly Clements. And, we have 3 new Guides - the Pastel forums have grown so big, we really needed the help.

I feel good about my work here at the Illustration forum - you've got good people here posting on a regular basis and I know Terry will do a terrific job!

AFM159
10-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Hey Congrats on your move to Moderator! We'll miss ya!

TedDawson
10-12-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey, don't be a stranger, now. You know what they say... "Absence makes the heart grow fonder, but presence strengthens it." They usually leave out that last part.

Kathryn Wilson
10-12-2004, 06:21 PM
Awww Dave and Ted - you guys are like family here in the Illustration forum - I'll have to drop in every now and again and see what you've been up to.

Y'all have to keep Terry on the straight and narrow - :evil: