PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Oct 10 S&T

Teri.p
10-10-2004, 01:16 AM
This is one of my favorite sets I've made in a while..... coral base with R-108 + violet frit.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Oct-2004/23019-040638a.jpg

Teri

Briatha
10-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Teri simply ravishing!

A couple more lentils :rolleyes:
Midnight Raku Cascade, Cocoa Creme Omens

Moth
10-10-2004, 01:46 AM
Look at all that raku action goin' on! :clap:

Great job you guys on the color combinations. Way cool.

Since it is my 34th birthday today, I thought I would come out to play.

Here is my latest...woodland violets.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Oct-2004/24464-woodlandviolets5o.jpg

And a little bit of copper leaf play:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/10-Oct-2004/24464-coppergreentabo.jpg

Have a great day you guys...can't wait to see your posts!

~~Mary

blackcatbeads
10-10-2004, 01:53 AM
Hey Guys.... must be the late night trip to Starbucks that has me posting... I am usually a lurker...

Teri: LOVE that Coral. I have been looking at your auctions alot latley! Beautiful.. All of them... :clap:

Briatha: Wow.. I really like thoes Coco Lentils! :)

Mary: OH MY!!! Thoes Violet Beads are Stunning!!!! Drool! Thud!!! :clap:

OK.. back to the hole :D

kybeadmaker
10-10-2004, 02:21 AM
I love Starbucks !!!!! Beautiful beads, ladies! Moth, you sure have a way with florals !!!! I'm still mashing glass

blackcatbeads
10-10-2004, 02:31 AM
Venti Tripple White Mocha... Oh yeah.. I will be up till the cows come home!

How the heck do you get the Square Pillow so even?? I have the hardest time with that and the Diamond... The large ones are easier for me. Also.. LOVE the color you use! So Vibrant

Lunesse
10-10-2004, 03:23 AM
Here's my Sunday showing, and my first one since I got my own studio running. So I've only had maybe five sessions in my life, so be gentle. I tried to make leaves with the leaf press I got this week (thanks Jodel!) and a few others that need more cleaning, and less overheating! ;)

To bed with me!!!! :wave:

NYCindy
10-10-2004, 06:47 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
:music: :music: :music:
Happy Birthday Mary!

Briatha - okay now those omen cookies, err, lentils are just so yummy - they make me hungry! :-)

Lovely beadies everyone!

Sally Noyes
10-10-2004, 07:47 AM
Hi Everyone, : :wave:
Everyone's beads are soooo lovely. Guess I'm basically a "lurker" at heart but have recently started playing with the famous raku and couldn't resist showing this one. My first heart shape too.(accidental heart that is, it just kind of happened).

Sally

littlecrow1
10-10-2004, 08:16 AM
Happy Birthday Moth!!!! :clap: :clap: May the Glass Gods Bless You!!! :)

My 34th Bday is wednesday!! :D Be carefull with all those candles on your cake...might have to call the firedept :wink2: :wink2:

Awesome Beads Everyone!!
I wish I knew what the stringer I used with these is..I made it a long time ago and have no idea what it is...lol
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175204&stc=1
The Envy *Evil Eye* set is intense black, green, silvered ivory, evil purple, clear.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=175205&stc=1

GardenGirl1002
10-10-2004, 08:44 AM
Wow, what a great S&T already this morning! Everyone is just doing some gorgeous work lately.
Happy Birthday, Mary!! I love October birthdays! (mine's this month too :) )
Have a wonderful day - very nice that it's on Sunday so you can kick back.

JoyceMI
10-10-2004, 08:49 AM
Morning all! Lots of beauties shown today.

Happy Birthday Mary!

Here are a few from me I did a couple days ago.

Tomsanctuary426
10-10-2004, 08:57 AM
Good Sunday morning everyone~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY!!! Love them beads. We have a few S & T items this morning. Enjoy and have a great day!!
Tom & Karen :D

emmytr1
10-10-2004, 09:10 AM
All the beads are great!
Deb yours are mouth dropping beautiful. I Love both sets WOW!!
Here are a couple of recent ones that just sold on the bay. I can't get a good pic of the opal set.so I included one inside and one outside in the sun. I need help with my photos.

Mary Lou

gayle Janczarek
10-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Mary Happy Birthday!
But you really made me feel a little OLD. Today is my 34th Wedding anniversary. It will be a GREAT day today. Beautiful beads everyone. Wish I had mine cleaned from last night. Try for tomarrow or just later tonight since DH is duck hunting with our son. Have a wonderfull day Mary, Gayle

emmytr1
10-10-2004, 09:22 AM
Opps missed the post about Moth's birthday. Happy Birthday Mary, October babies rock!!!
Mines the 16th of this month. Not that I look foward to anymore B-days, but it beats not being here to have one. lol
Us October babies are a talented group aren't we ? :D

Mary Lou

mperaza
10-10-2004, 09:31 AM
Simply Gorgeous Beads today! Happy Birthday Mary and Happy Anniversary Gayle!

I made more sculpted roses and played a bit with raku - no pictures yet though.

Have a great day everyone!

Marilyn

manda j
10-10-2004, 09:48 AM
Teri- gorgeous swirls and use of frits!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARY! Those violets are wonderful!
Deb/Littlecrow- great, almost scary eye
Joyce- that heart floral is to die for. Guess I'll go try some florals today.
mary Lou- love that turquoise! Is that a frit?

Still scanning, so excuse the pictures AND the bead release. (just how many excuses do I think I can get???)
:wink2:

I am going to do a necklace of the red chilis and dotted spacers for myself for Christmas in AZ. Love that raku frit and the zoozii press! Freeformed heart.

GinaJ
10-10-2004, 09:56 AM
Beautiful beads everyone!!!
Happy Birthday Mary, and Terri, it's good to see you back!!!!

beadsbylaura
10-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Hi All

After moaning last week, (thank you all for listening and cheering me up!) I think my bead mojo may be slowly returning! :)

This is one of my favourites today. It is made with a clear bead, rolled in Val's Copper Blue frit, encased with more clear with pale blue plunged florals sitting on top.

Smashing beads everyone!

Laura

SharonP
10-10-2004, 03:17 PM
I actually got a couple days to play this week, and came up with a whole bunch of oddstuff using components - fun! Tomorrow I'm getting pictures done (Jim The Hubby is learning digital photography, hooray!), and will post the Amazing Jogging HexiPede Necklace. But for now, this - still working on the name, at the moment I'm stumped (snicker). The whole mess is 4" x 3.5" and the central flower sticks up off the base bead 3/4 of an inch - I'm happy! *s*

sarakay
10-10-2004, 03:22 PM
Here are two bracelets I made with Opal yellow/EDP/Turquiose/copper green on black.

I had a really hard time getting a picture in focus. How do you all get bracelets in focus? It seems like my camera is focusing on the paper background and not on the beads.

Lori Peterson
10-10-2004, 04:35 PM
Sharon, that flower is MOST excellent! And the picture is fantastic!!! I bet there will be LOTS of meatloaf made in exchange for such nice photos. :D

NitroGal78
10-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Awesome, Sharon!

Katiefl
10-10-2004, 06:36 PM
Someday, I have to get Sharron P work of art!!!

I finally went ahead and made a set of Halloween beads...
Woke up in the middle of the night friday, with a picture of this set in my head. Wanted to make 2 ghosts and trick or treater ghost...the one with the shoes showing is the trick or treater :)
Im wayyyy to addicted to glass, who in their right mind makes beads at 3 a.m.? Hmmm I bet there are a few guilty faces here ;)

CharleneN
10-10-2004, 06:51 PM
Beautiful beads everyone. Thanks so much for sharing....I always love looking! :D

jeffwelsh23462
10-10-2004, 08:49 PM
here are mine.. 3 sea dragons and a pendant. :wave: :wave:

Elena
10-10-2004, 11:35 PM
Oh, I think I also know someone who was up making beads at 3 in the morning.
Always have fun
Elena!

Cyndilee
10-11-2004, 12:16 AM
:clap: Awesome beads everyone!!! I especially LOVE the violets and the "hexipede" ! Seeing all these beauties gives me a boot in the butt to go practice-practice-practice....
Happy Birthday Mary & Terri! :music:

Cyndi

gwacie
10-11-2004, 08:31 AM
I actually got a couple days to play this week, and came up with a whole bunch of oddstuff using components - fun! Tomorrow I'm getting pictures done (Jim The Hubby is learning digital photography, hooray!), and will post the Amazing Jogging HexiPede Necklace. But for now, this - still working on the name, at the moment I'm stumped (snicker). The whole mess is 4" x 3.5" and the central flower sticks up off the base bead 3/4 of an inch - I'm happy! *s*

I'm running thru the S&T's, not very awake and this one catches my eye because I love to do component work too. All I can think is gee, wonder what made them put eyes on it, how cute and then I look to see who made the piece. WELL OF COURSE IT HAS EYES! lol. Nice work Sharon.