PDA

View Full Version : My Very 1st Pillow beads! A fun Tool!

dawnann
10-08-2004, 11:28 AM
Hi all, I got my Pillow press at the swap shop from Margaret (mzglass)! Margaret also put in one of her beautiful beads along with it :D I stole some time to play last night and here is how they turned out. They are not perfit so I keeping them for me. Have a Great weekend, Dawn

MistyCherie
10-08-2004, 02:50 PM
Dawn, I think those are great! Isn't the press so much fun?!

*squishies*

Keep up the good work, and PPP

:D

-M

dawnann
10-08-2004, 03:34 PM
Dawn, I think those are great! Isn't the press so much fun?!

*squishies*

Keep up the good work, and PPP

:D

-M

It is a Blast! I could not agree more on the PPP :D Finding that just right amount of glass is the key along with 100 other factors, lol...Thanks, Dawn

margaretz
10-08-2004, 03:45 PM
I'm so happy you're using it! It was sadly neglected on my bench... Your beads look fantastic! Keep up the great work!

Amozoo
10-08-2004, 04:38 PM
Nice beads and bracelet. Where is that illusive swap shop, I just spent 10 minutes looking for it!

dawnann
10-08-2004, 04:58 PM
Nice beads and bracelet. Where is that illusive swap shop, I just spent 10 minutes looking for it!

I hope this link works....The Swap Shop

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=83

boobiebeads
10-08-2004, 08:45 PM
I LOVE my Zoozii's pillow press. Now I am waiting for the cube/diamond press. I had a really hard time making round beads again once that baby landed on my bench.

Have fun, great colour!!

cisco
10-15-2004, 10:58 PM
Hi I am looking at getting one of these. And was wondering is it really hard to use ? You're beads look great to me :) Gina P

dawnann
10-15-2004, 11:51 PM
Hi I am looking at getting one of these. And was wondering is it really hard to use ? You're beads look great to me :) Gina P

Hi, No its not hard to use, She has a "How to" on her web site, check it out...It is just knowing how much glass to wind on the mandrel....My second set came out much nicer on the edges....Pictured below...It's a fun tool and the shape lays nice on the wrist. God BLess, Dawn

CharleneN
10-16-2004, 09:12 AM
Dawn your beads are lovely. I have the Zooziis Mini Duo and I love making the pillows. I am thinking lately I really need to a get larger pillow press too cause you know the small ones need some company :D . Her lentil press is really cool too!

cisco
10-18-2004, 10:20 PM
Cool Thanks Dawn :) And I love those yummy Pinks :D Great Job.... I just went and bought the Duo pillow press & the Cube Duo press. Thanks for showing :) Gina P
Hi, No its not hard to use, She has a "How to" on her web site, check it out...It is just knowing how much glass to wind on the mandrel....My second set came out much nicer on the edges....Pictured below...It's a fun tool and the shape lays nice on the wrist. God BLess, Dawn