PDA

View Full Version : Boro Boro

Trey Cornette
10-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Just thought I would show off a few Borosilicate experiments.
Flame On,
Trey

boheme'
10-08-2004, 10:18 AM
Those are gorgeous! Vibrant, alive, yummy. Nice experiments. Thanks for sharing the eye candy.

Deb Cline

AMR GlassWorks
10-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Oh....My....Gawd!!!!!! :eek: I soooo want to do boro but I have to wait to play with my stash!! Those are amazing! I love the colors you get!! :clap:

MegannsMom
10-08-2004, 10:57 AM
:clap:
Wish all my experiments turned out so well!
My favorite is the last set....is that etched? I can't quite tell. (maybe I should clean my monitor!) They look like gorgeous beads emerging from a mysterious fog....
~Cindy

Jamn!
10-08-2004, 11:43 AM
Yummy yummy they look like candy!! :clap: :clap:

Bubbyanne
10-08-2004, 11:51 AM
What is it about boro that makes me all greedy and covet everything I see? :evil:
Trey those are some fantastic beadies you made there. Experiments you say? I think you need to go back to the drawing board and make more so we can all short out our keyboards with drool. ;)
Great job!
Barb

Lehcar
10-08-2004, 11:56 AM
Wow, those are so vibrant and fun. Great job!

mtbarr
10-08-2004, 12:25 PM
Trey

Outstanding colors!! I have been playing with the boro lately (on my weenie minor burner) Could you share some of the colors you used to accomplish the variety you have created? I have the sample set NS has provided it's customers. I hate wasting them on dull beads only to find out I could have put them to better use.... I did end up buying some clear rods for casings...
You always have beautiful items. Have seen them on Ebay also.. Keep up the good work and appreciate your sharing them with us..

Joellen
10-08-2004, 04:26 PM
Trey, those colors are GORGEOUS. May I ask what kind of torch you're using?

- Jo