PDA

View Full Version : A Special Library: Watercolor Techniques

Pars
10-07-2004, 08:02 PM
JT has started to build our library of book recommendations down in Techniques for the Watercolour Handbook.

How about joining us?

Chocolates! Sherry! Ice cream! The best brandy!

These may be your reward for adding your favourite book(s) plus a short critique if possible. Or adding a thread with a good book recommendation that we've not caught. :evil: :clap: :wave:

jaytee
10-08-2004, 01:01 AM
Thanks for the Heads Up Zoe..............

just for clarification, if you know of a good book and want to sing its praises , dont post straight into the tech thread. ......post as normal in the watercolour general forum using 'BOOK' somewhere in the title.......... and we'll pick it up from there.............

BUT........ if you already have any good book threads bookmarked, or come across any in your travels, pop the URL for them over on the thread Zoes flagged up............ they will be gratefully received and 'Done Over' by me in due course :evil:

it will then be turned into something for the 'Watercolour Handbook'

edit [explanation = the handbook will cross refer to threads......... so if you put your recommendation in the thread for threads it will end up being self referred!!!! -OK. well I think I know what I mean. its a bit early for me you know ;D]