PDA

View Full Version : Avator Favour

Nitsa
10-07-2004, 07:23 PM
It's so nice seeing pictures of you all in your threads and putting a face to your names I've decided I am brave enough to do the same HOWEVER.......Someone made my current avator for me and I have no idea how to do it myself.

I was wondering if you needed any special programme to do it or even if some wonderful fellow WC'er might offer to do it for me??? :angel: LOL!

You don't ask, you don't get right? LOL!

Rod
10-07-2004, 07:27 PM
All you need is an image of yourself and resize it to 60 by 60 pixels ,

I can help, email an image and I will resize it for you ,

Rod.

droll13
10-07-2004, 08:03 PM
And if Rod's unavailable (who knows - he may win a multi-million $$ lottery and sail away), I too can help.

Roun2it
10-08-2004, 03:10 AM
and me if it's easier to e-mail UK :evil:

Nitsa
10-08-2004, 12:59 PM
Thanx guys!

I have tried to shrink it but I end up looking worse than I ever thought possible! LOL!
It's the only pic I have I'm afraid, I avoid the camera like the plague...My so called friend managed to shoot this on a recent birthday bash at our local Indian restaurant....Looks like I ate my lips! LOL!

If you can't do anything with it...NP...If you can...TY in advance!!!
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/08-Oct-2004/18769-Me-09-04.JPG

Yorky
10-09-2004, 03:07 AM
This any good, Anita?

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/09-Oct-2004/1046-NitsatinyheadDSE.jpg

If so right click the Properties the copy the URL and insert it as an image.

Doug

Nitsa
10-10-2004, 03:41 AM
Thanx Doug...You're a star! :D

vasilkadifeli
10-11-2004, 02:17 AM
It's so nice seeing pictures of you all in your threads and putting a face to your names I've decided I am brave enough to do the same...

Nitsa I agree with you, and I would say that everyone should have his/her own picture and more or less a current one at the avatar... this way I feel as the actual person is nearby me and the forum becomes a much more real place than a virtual environment... I assume that all members put their actual names (just a firstname may be enough) at their profile...

droll13
10-11-2004, 08:43 AM
Nitsa I agree with you, and I would say that everyone should have his/her own picture and more or less a current one at the avatar... this way I feel as the actual person is nearby me and the forum becomes a much more real place than a virtual environment... I assume that all members put their actual names (just a firstname may be enough) at their profile...

Actually, it appears to me that many people (maybe the majority) do not put their actual names in the profile, and there are probably some valid reasons.

I'm not saying this is wrong - just making an observation.