PDA

View Full Version : A Salute for Our Finest Young Men ...

Sandi
10-30-2001, 01:30 AM
and Women in Uniform. Let's join together and post pictures of our heroic young souls who honor us with their loyalty and courage. May they never feel alone during or after this terrible time. We Salute you!

Sandi
10-30-2001, 01:39 AM
My niece, Kristal in the Army Reserves, who has been activated and is standing guard at the Stocton Airport here in Calif. (She looks a LOT like Mary Stewart Masterson in real life, with her blond hair and huge brown eyes. Picture doesn't do her justice, she'll prolly kill me! lol)
Kristal has a baby girl who just started school. She's so cute! Already an Army brat. :)

Sandi
10-30-2001, 01:41 AM
This is Kristals brother, & my nephew DJ, who is on the USS Enterprise ship. He was born on Halloween.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY D.J.!!!!

Paintbrush74
11-09-2001, 02:18 PM
Sandi,

My prayers are with your niece and nephew and all those men and women who put their lives on the line to keep us free. They need to be lifted in prayer every day.

My son is in JROTC in highschool. He plans to go into the military. I'll admit it scares me a bit, but I am extremely proud of him.

Sandi
11-09-2001, 03:20 PM
Bless your heart! Thank you so much for your kind and generous thoughts and prayers. It's hearts and spirits just like yours that our hero's fight so hard to protect. Thank you. God bless your son, he has a wonderful soul just like you. I'll pray that God blesses you both with protection, honor, wisdom and grace. Tell him I'm very proud of him and his dedication too.

Sandi
11-10-2001, 12:10 PM
Paintbrush, your thoughts and prayers for DJ were answered today. :)
DJ has made it safely home. http://www.pilotonline.com/military/ml1110win.html

Sandi
11-24-2001, 10:18 PM
Wow Paintbrush!! I don't know what it is you do, but whatever it is keep it up!! You sent Garth Brooks this time!! :) Yeah! GARTH BROOKS gave a live concert from the USS Enterprise this week. :D
What fun it was to search for DJ in that vast crowd! lol.
With that, I'll end this post with Garth's ending quote:

"From the bottom of our hearts, God Bless you 1000 x's for what you do for us. God Bless you America!!" Garth Brooks Live on the USS Enterprise.