PDA

View Full Version : It's Gotten Away From Me...

NodakerDeb
10-07-2004, 10:52 AM
My life that is!! :(

I have so many irons in the fire, and can't seem to stay focussed on things that I need to get done. Having a full time job really gets in the way of my art, and so many other things that need attention. I can't do it all :crying: There are so many threads I need to respond to, thank yous to be said, and comments to be made, but I just can't seem to catch up.

I will be on sabbatical for awhile.

Breathe Deb, breathe...

vasilkadifeli
10-07-2004, 10:59 AM
Hi Deb, why such a pessimism... I wonder if you have found a better place the WC ?... :D... take care of yourself...

jaytee
10-07-2004, 11:16 AM
We'll still be here when you catch that breath.........thanks for letting us know......... pop in from time to time to report and stop us worrying please .........((((HUGS)))

pampe
10-07-2004, 11:36 AM
yo, DakotaBabe

PM me

NodakerDeb
10-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Hi Deb, why such a pessimism... I wonder if you have found a better place the WC ?... :D... take care of yourself...

Hi my friend,

No better, or other place. I won't be posting the OP forum for awhile either. I am just swamped with my job, school (the amount of work our instructor gives us is unbelievable!. I can't draw and paint that fast) :( Plus, I have four pet portrait commissions backed up -- one with three subjects in the photo. Family obligations are mounting up. I want so much to participate in WC, but something has to give. I'll be back -- just need to catch my breath.

Deb

Roun2it
10-07-2004, 01:16 PM
Hey Debs, sorry to hear this, but I understand. But don't forget we are here to help. So if you just want to use and abuse us sometime to look at your work, well of course we will, and you don't have to reply.

Hope all works out the way you are striving for.......Kev.

amaze_1101
10-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Deb I know what that feeling is like. Not enough hours in the day. It's a good thing to step back and list where your priorities lie and just concentrate on those. Remember that most of the stuff that makes us so busy isn't worth the time we put into it so find out what those things are and remove them from your life.
Hope to see you back here sometime but don't feel pressured. Best wishes. :wave:

CharM
10-07-2004, 01:49 PM
Deb g/f... you do what you need to do... we'll always be here... ((()))

olliewood0702
10-07-2004, 01:57 PM
I know EXACTLY what you are saying too Deb. I had to take some time off last summer from WC. You see most of us just CAN'T just limit the time we spend on WC. :rolleyes: If we drop in we just get caught up in EVERYTHING. So sometimes it's best to just NOT visit at all. ((((DEB)))) take care and we know you'll be back. :D :wink2:

We'll miss you.

painterbear
10-07-2004, 05:17 PM
Hi Deb,

As the motel chain ads here in the States says, "We'll keep the light on for you."

Take the time you need to get things running smoothly and come back when you can, we'll be here.

It is hard to juggle so many balls and keep them all in the air at the same time, so you are wise to put a few of them down for a bit.

See you when you return. Good luck in your classes and with your job.

Sylvia

nes7827
10-07-2004, 05:17 PM
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-Oct-2004/43141-run_deb_run.jpg

Run Deb, run......hurry back!

artmom
10-07-2004, 05:36 PM
((((Deb)))), we'll be here when you catch your breath! :)

Lyn

Flattwo
10-07-2004, 06:13 PM
Hi Deb

I know what its like when the artillary are firing from all directions, take your time to clear the backlog and we will see you later

Uschi
10-07-2004, 06:49 PM
:crying: :crying: :crying: I'm selfish, I want to see ALL your paintings :(

Seriously, you take good care of yourself Deb. We'll miss you but are looking forward to your return!!
Uschi

Rod
10-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Don't worry Deb, we all get short of spare time somewhen,

Hurry back ,

Rod

Kate Mc
10-08-2004, 09:11 AM
I know how you feel. We'll save your place!

:wave:

Hurry back!

Kate