PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 8 Oct 2004

sundiver
10-05-2004, 08:46 PM
This weekend's Drawing Event will be hosted by pjo in the USA. Here's her invitation:

WELCOME TO THE ALL MEDIA ARTS EVENTS!

Come to my coop and join me in the WDE!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Oct-2004/39207-IM000304A.JPG

I will post images on Friday 10-8 at 4 p.m. MST (the thread will have a lightbulb next to it for ease in locating). You can start anytime, after I post the images, I decided to start early as it seems we have a lot more participants when we start early. Remember you have 2 hours to paint, then post your painting whether its completed or a WIP, you can always repost in your original thread as you make progress.

Start your new thread with the words "WDE 10-8".

I've been requested to ask participants who have WIP or more than 1 image to put them together in one thread, there has been a bit of forum flooding lately.

Hope to see you all there!
Times:
Vancouver Friday 3 p.m.
Denver/Calgary 4 p.m.
New Orleans/Winnipeg 5 p.m.
New York/Toronto 6 p.m.
Halifax/Rio de Janeiro 7 p.m.
London 11 p.m.
Paris/Rome 12 midnight
Athens/Helsinki Saturday 1 a.m.
New Delhi 3:30 a m.
Sydney 8 a.m.
Aukland 11 a.m.

Link to the All Media Art Events Forum:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133
Note: Every channel now contains a link to the AMAE Forum!
Check the sticky at the top of the forum if you would like more information.

khourianya
10-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Yay! I thought I might not be able to participate this weekend, as Canadian Thanksgiving is going to have me away from my studio...but now that it is starting on Friday, I will be able to join in! :clap:

Lauren F-M
10-06-2004, 09:46 PM
pjo, I'm so glad that you're posting early, as, like khourianya, I'll be tied up a lot of the weekend with Thanksgiving, and visiting out of town with friends and family (and eating lots of turkey! :D )

I'll try my best on Friday and Sunday -- the days I'm free -- to get something done! (perhaps a chicken picture, based on your invitation! :wink2: )

I know that in the US, it is Columbus Day this weekend -- is it a holiday weekend there, too?

Anyway -- I'm looking forward to what pjo has in store for us!! :clap:

Lauren F-M :wave:

pjo
10-07-2004, 12:08 PM
I'm so glad that you both will be able to attend. Happy Thanksgiving!

jennydb_uk
10-07-2004, 03:27 PM
Hello! I too will be joining you. Thanks for hosting - without the good people who take the time to host... :cat:

Looking forward to it!

Jen

pjo
10-08-2004, 12:11 AM
Jen, I'm happy you can make it, too, and I am looking forward to seeing all the paintings.

Shottra
10-15-2004, 12:21 PM
Where can I see the reference photos and view all the entries?

pjo
10-15-2004, 06:27 PM
Shottra-To get the the WDE, go to the top blue bar, select "content areas,", then "discussion forums". When they come up select "all media art events". The images that I posted have a lightbulb before them, with the date, and all the entries people posted begin with "WDE then the date. I think the new one for today is starting, so you may have to go back a few pages. Good luck, and I hope you join in, they are such fun!