PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday 10/5/04 Post'n shout!

Trishki
10-05-2004, 03:23 AM
Where is everybody - it is way past midnight here on the west edge...and way past my bedtime too by the way...

Here are some saturn beads made with the CBS Saturn Mold. My fave' press right now (I know - ya'll are smitten by the beadqueeze - but I don't have it - but I do love my saturn press!!!)
Ivory, ink blue, gold stone, amber and some topaz (not sure exactly which.) and a sprinkle of goldstone stringer.

angelina74
10-05-2004, 06:24 AM
I didn't think I needed the Saturn mold but those are cool! Here is a set I have on eBay right now.
Made with opal yellow base rolled in silver foil with some dots melted in and then encased

Norma623
10-05-2004, 06:36 AM
Patricia - Wow - what beautiful Saturn beads! I LOVE the colors! :clap:
Angie - beautiful colors too - so great for fall

Here's a few of mine......put them out on EBAY last night (at least I think I put a couple of them out - my mind has turned to mush!) The first one is intense black with color shift opal frit stringer - encased. The second brown with a dichro core, silver/frit layers and silvered ivory stringer "frame" with clear dots. Then there's a black and raku stringer barrel-shaped bead - and FINALLY - another WOOHOO bead! Cobalt blue, dichro core, clear layers, raku frit, then "framed" in a raku stringer.....this one may have to stay in my private "stash"!

Enjoy the day - let's see your stuff!!

jeffwelsh23462
10-05-2004, 07:30 AM
love the beads this morning! Here are my pics for the day. 2 sea dragons and 3 new dichroic alchemy design dichroic pendants. :wave: :cool: :clap: :wink2: ;) :p

nursekatie
10-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Wow!! Trish they are gorgeous!!! The sea horses are so lovely too!! Angelina and Norma beautiful!! I love the S & T.....such great inspiration!!

I have been very discouraged lately....my pictures suck....my sales are in the toilet.....and as I type this......I am waiting for the furnace man to tell me if I owe him a bunch of money for a repair.....or if I just need to buy a new furnace.....NOT an expense I was planning on this fall :crying: Anyway....here are my (once again) crappy photos of some really pretty beads.....you just can't tell that by the photos...LOL

Ok...well....my pics are too big.......*sigh*......ever just have one of those moments??? I will resize and show them another time!!

Onalee
10-05-2004, 07:52 AM
Didn't have time to download this morning. Will go back later. Here is a set I've been working on lately. Onalee

Norma623
10-05-2004, 08:13 AM
Cheer up Katie - I've long admired your work and your willingness to share! We often go through little dry spells (just like our West Michigan September!) - but sometimes it's followed by a great creative surge!! I'm sure it'll be the same for you!

manda j
10-05-2004, 08:59 AM
Everyone's work is great today. Katie, do cheer up. Your work has always inspired me, as well as the support you always give to other people. Downs are ALWAYS followed by UPs! Just keep on going and suddenly you'll be on top of the world again.

Here are some leaves in my colors done without a press. Don't know if it is visible, but there is light purple and green in the leaf as well as aquamarine. I am making more of these as a necklace.

margaretz
10-05-2004, 09:37 AM
Great beads today, everyone!!! Trishki- That set is great. I really like the shape, and you've done a great job working with it!

Here's a crushed aventurine bead that's up on JB right now... Have a great day!!!

Tomsanctuary426
10-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Good morning :wave:
Here are a few of our pieces today. I have a very busy schedule today...7 little ones running around (I also do Daycare)so I have to show and run. Have a great day everyone.
Tom & Karen

Adriana_S
10-05-2004, 10:26 AM
hi guys!!!! Everyone's stuff is SO great today!!! I just had to pop in. . I'm gonna add to the mornin' show today even though I don't have time (too much to do!)

patricia. . one day I'll win a set of your beads. . . and I'll be a lucky duck that day. . . but I have to wait for a month where I dont have five birthdays and an anniversary to spend on! :wink2: :p I LOOOOVE your work!

Here's some of my "shtuff" . . . . both are made with gaffer glass and random frit . . . . I dont work without frit anymore. . pretty wierd for someone who, one year ago, HATED the stuff!!! :D

FiredDesires
10-05-2004, 10:45 AM
Wow......we are off to a great start already today....good work everyone.
This is a bead set where I attempted to follow the directions on Corinas webpage for a bead that is pictured there...mine didn't come out as expected......not by a long shot, but I still like the look.

Briatha
10-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Thanks for sharing the mouthwatering goodieshttp://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/24-Aug-2004/17321-Drooling.gif

Amozoo
10-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Nice sets today, Looking at the goodies and sharing mine is a fun part of my day. Well, I got a bead squeeze! I'm so excited. Here are some from my first day

lepoppet
10-05-2004, 12:21 PM
I'm really liking these new florals. I think I've reached another level of glass beads. Finally got over the rolled bicones.

Maria

dananichols
10-05-2004, 12:37 PM
Oh my everyone - beautiful work!! Patricia, I love LOVe those Saturn shaped beads - they are beautiful and unique! I just got my first CBS, I may have to get that mold before I go for the squeeze (yes, I'm a trend follower)!

Here is a set I did for October - Breast Cancer Awareness month - for the bay. I did them in honor of my mother-in-law - who I have never met - who passed when from breast cancer when my husband was 12. The H O P E beads reverse to C U R E.

Get those mammograms!!!

dread
10-05-2004, 03:48 PM
So many lovelies today - great job everyone - I need to get home and torch ! You are all a great inspiration !

gmdcrafts
10-05-2004, 06:12 PM
love the beads this morning! Here are my pics for the day. 2 sea dragons and 3 new dichroic alchemy design dichroic pendants. :wave: :cool: :clap: :wink2: ;) :p

WOW! I'm just LOVING those sea dragons and the round dichro pendants! :clap:

Hmmm...let's see here...."Post'n Shout".....are these loud enough for today? :p I have no idea if these are the "in" colors for this season, but I just can't stop using them! Dark transp lavender, transp orange, rubino, and the opaque orangey red ones are supposed to be Lauscha transp ruby red......I certainly cant get it a ruby red color, or even to be transparent, but I LOVE this color anyways!

Beth Myers
10-05-2004, 07:08 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very nice work today everyone!
Beth

SonyaHusko
10-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Gina, I love those colors! The beads are gorgeous too :D

Here's my favorite raku set I've made so far.

Alan Cross
10-05-2004, 08:11 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Very nice work today everyone!
Beth
You said it Beth what a wonderful show and tell today!!
Alan :)

mhartjen
10-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Here are some of mine for today ... I love all the beauties! Sonya that is an awesome raku set!
Marna