PDA

View Full Version : Gone Sullen

LostDreamer
10-04-2004, 10:51 PM
acrylic on canvas, 24"x36"

all comments welcome.

jbitzel
10-04-2004, 10:59 PM
Very nice it makes me think that the woman doesnt liked being grabbed and just wants to be cuddled, but the evil hands keep pushing on. :wave:

Mybubblewall
10-05-2004, 12:23 PM
This is powerful.

Her expression says it all. Speaks to you... very directly... you can't ignore it.

Love the use of red, the hair.... those hands! I'm practically speechless...

EDIT:
Where's her nipple?

LostDreamer
10-05-2004, 01:09 PM
This is powerful.

Her expression says it all. Speaks to you... very directly... you can't ignore it.

Love the use of red, the hair.... those hands! I'm practically speechless...

EDIT:
Where's her nipple?

Thank you for the compliments.

As for the nipple. Although, her hair would be covering most of it, i left it out. If I had put it, it wouldn't look right to me. I've purposely left it out on a few things I've done in the past. I've done the same thing with pupils. This one doesn't have any pupils either, but it's not so noticable.

LostDreamer
10-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Very nice it makes me think that the woman doesnt liked being grabbed and just wants to be cuddled, but the evil hands keep pushing on. :wave:

Thanks. :) That's a great take on it. And to think I only wanted to have hand prints on this piece just because I saw what looked like a hand print on my car window.

jbitzel
10-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks. :) That's a great take on it. And to think I only wanted to have hand prints on this piece just because I saw what looked like a hand print on my car window.
except in my painting she would say "not tonight James I'm tired," LOL :wave:

Mybubblewall
10-05-2004, 03:39 PM
Although, her hair would be covering most of it, i left it out. If I had put it, it wouldn't look right to me.

That's what i was thinking too. Good call!