PDA

View Full Version : Let it be told I am a sharer!

Peg
10-04-2004, 12:57 PM
Too many post on the Pooped post to add this there as I want people to know I am a sharer and love doing it. I can't hardly wait till I get someone over here to help me post the last Challenge on my scanner (I have forgotten how to use it) as the pictures we usually take, the persons card thingee ran out on her camera and no pictures so I need to post the directions to give to you all to try. It was so fun and I love after each Challenge to share so everyone can have a chance to try it. I love, love, love to share and that is how God made me and others have a different personality and that is great with me. (I skimmed thru the thread on the Pooped thing and all had valid points) I am also an idea person and when someone shares something it sparks more ideas in my head. Never my gift to be able to copy anything like an original. Total lack of talent in that area. It is so fun to be this way. So copy anything I do and I already know yours will be better, hurrah! I love to see how original yours turn out from everyone elses. Will hope to post the directions soon and put them up with a rough diagram. Peg M

Skimed thru the Pooped to party thread and everone has great points.

Beth Myers
10-04-2004, 02:28 PM
Too many post on the Pooped post to add this there as I want people to know I am a sharer and love doing it. I can't hardly wait till I get someone over here to help me post the last Challenge on my scanner (I have forgotten how to use it) as the pictures we usually take, the persons card thingee ran out on her camera and no pictures so I need to post the directions to give to you all to try. It was so fun and I love after each Challenge to share so everyone can have a chance to try it. I love, love, love to share and that is how God made me and others have a different personality and that is great with me. (I skimmed thru the thread on the Pooped thing and all had valid points) I am also an idea person and when someone shares something it sparks more ideas in my head. Never my gift to be able to copy anything like an original. Total lack of talent in that area. It is so fun to be this way. So copy anything I do and I already know yours will be better, hurrah! I love to see how original yours turn out from everyone elses. Will hope to post the directions soon and put them up with a rough diagram. Peg M

Skimed thru the Pooped to party thread and everone has great points.

And one heck of a Lady!
:clap: :wave: :clap:
Beth

sadiesjewels
10-04-2004, 02:48 PM
Wow ... what a great attitude you have!

sadie

Vaverska
10-04-2004, 02:57 PM
:clap: Yeah for you Peg! :clap: I'm a "sharer" too! I'd be thrilled if an idea I had was inspiring to someone else! Copying me?...go for it! I would only hope an idea of "mine" would get someone else thinking "Hey...I could do that!...and even better!". My creativity is far less limited than my (slowly) improving skills, and I sometimes have trouble implimenting my visions in glass. It would be nice to know If I ever contributed to a creative spark for someone else's "masterpiece". If anyone ever has a question, please, ask away! If I ever offend YOU by asking though, please bear in mind this is just me being me! :) I can understand why some would be reluctant to share too...Glassworking is a VERY competitive market!

cate22
10-04-2004, 04:58 PM
Peg, you are one of the best examples we could have of someone who shares. Your challenges are so special to all of us who have been to them. You come up with the most unusual ideas for us to try. You make it so fun and exciting. Every time I am led down a different path that I probably wouldn't have discovered on my own and have always learned from it. What an inspiration you are to all of us. Yes, you are quite a special woman we all love and appreciate! I'm honored to know you and to consider you my friend. Again, thanks for sharing. Cate

justdeb
10-05-2004, 03:02 AM
Peg,

I wish there was some way to really thank you for all that you do for us WA glass artists. You share your knowledge and inspire us to push the limits. And if that weren't enough, you insist on feeding us, too! (FYI for the non WA artists - Peg is a great cook and does the best desserts around! ) I am so glad I've gotten to know you and so grateful that WC introduced us.
And I promise not to let my "card thingee" get full before I photograph the next challenge. :)

Josie
10-05-2004, 03:57 AM
I love to share also! Now, if I can just get to the point where people want to know how I did something. ;) LOL!

Tracey

Alan Cross
10-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Good for you Peg..... :clap: :clap:
Alan :)