PDA

View Full Version : Lets Examine Lulus Drawers!!

Roun2it
10-04-2004, 07:00 AM
Well it had to happen, Lulu has cartooned away at my expense for ages, so now, the fight back. :evil:

Well she almost invited me to do it, in todays Wash (04-10-04)

Quote LULU.......
Have had a good day, been springcleaning lol
Cleaning out my drawers (how's your imagination Kev?? ), cupboards, etc in the kitchen, throwing out stuff past the use-by date, cleaning dining room, laundry etc. Hope this keeps up, I'll have the whole house done in no time!

Anyway tis done. I don't do cartoons so didn't even try for likeness (that what I'm saying and I'm sticking to it!!) :p

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/04-Oct-2004/23314-lulucartoon.jpg

Trouble is what am I letting myself in for!! Bring it on sister :wave: :D :wink2:

Little Old Lady
10-04-2004, 07:38 AM
Good one Kev! Your cartooning skills are excellent! This must come from not sleeping!
JoAnn

Starsprite
10-04-2004, 08:02 AM
LOL Kev!!!! Actually you are a pretty good cartoonist yourself!! Not sure exactly what all that stuff is on the floor, can make out a fish bone (hee hee), newspaper, can of something, toothpaste?? , and I dunno what the other things are. Maybe you can enlighten me... lol

Ohhhhhh she will get you for this man!!! :D :D

jaytee
10-04-2004, 08:14 AM
Woohooo!!!!!!!!!! i guess we've barely seen the start of the bloodletting :evil: :evil:

CharM
10-04-2004, 08:23 AM
I love a good vendetta... Let the games begin...

Excellent cartooning Kev... I'm sure that Lulu will agree!

tigre255
10-04-2004, 08:29 AM
Man oh man are you in trouble now Kev......teee heeee......but i love it. You did a great job with the cartooning.........now you better go hide. Quick.... :D :wink2:

Uschi
10-04-2004, 08:32 AM
Great job Kev :clap: :clap: :clap: :D :D
Uschi

billythekid
10-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Ah, this is going to be nasty :evil: :D , I'l keep watching this space !!

artmom
10-04-2004, 10:46 AM
Excellent cartooning--and she really deserves it! ROFLMBOPIMP

Lyn

JudyL
10-04-2004, 12:11 PM
:D :wink2: :p

Roun2it
10-04-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks all for looking and commenting.............but where's Lulu........head down behind the couch, ......shhhh I'm not here

madmum
10-04-2004, 12:27 PM
ROFLMAO! Great cartoon (and comeback) Kev, but I think you need to watch your back now! :eek:

Ruth

Starsprite
10-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Better get back behind that couch Kev..... I can hear her scribbling out a comeback now and getting out the hypodermic needle to give you a little shot. LOL :D

Lulu
10-04-2004, 01:41 PM
Wooooooooohooooooooooooo! LOVE it!!!! :clap:
Now the fun has really begun :evil: :D :angel: :p :cool:

btw Kev, Ned Kelly was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy before my time, AND he was Australian:p lol

Nacre
10-04-2004, 01:48 PM
Ahh haaaa , tis High Noon and kev and Lulu are facing each other on the main drag of wetcanvastown 50 paces apart with pencils in holsters , eyes making steady contact , who is going to make the first move to draw??? to paint ??? ..... Tension mounts as they try to out stare each other. the spectators gather , bringing folding chairs , bringing chocolates and 'Tim Hortons' coffee takeout .No one wants to miss the action as these two longtime adversaries at long last come to a final drawout. Who will reach for their holster first?????? OOOOh the tension.......

billyg
10-04-2004, 03:22 PM
John (hubby)would be the one to really ask the questions that I am sure are running around your minds . Hehehehehe :evil: :evil: :evil: :angel:

Billyg :angel:

Roun2it
10-04-2004, 04:46 PM
I knew he was from Oz, but apart from Johna Lomu (Sp?) and John Walker, I couldn't think of a famous New Zealaner......whoops said it now. Oh and her, you know the woman who sang for Diana, Tiriri Kiity Tan something or other.

I suppose we had better watch what we say from now on :evil:

Lulu
10-04-2004, 08:55 PM
I knew he was from Oz, but apart from Johna Lomu (Sp?) and John Walker, I couldn't think of a famous New Zealaner......whoops said it now. Oh and her, you know the woman who sang for Diana, Tiriri Kiity Tan something or other.

I suppose we had better watch what we say from now on :evil:

Wowee aren't you doing well!
You forgot Noleen Sommerville though;) :p Or Elaine.........or Sir Ed.......
won't include Rod or Billy though, they're Poms :evil:

btw Jonah is on the comeback trail, has had a kidney transplant and hopes to play for the All Blacks again.

Roun2it
10-05-2004, 12:31 AM
He was awesome, but watch out now we got Johnnie Wilkinson appointed as captain today.

Lulu
10-05-2004, 03:05 AM
So I hear. He might waddle like a duck when he's kicking goals,lol, but he lands them.
All tickets for the Lions visit here next year are pretty much sold already.
Lucky us have season's tickets so we get priority.
You could always come to NZ as their mascot LOL:D hmmmmmmm that's got the imagination going :evil: