PDA

View Full Version : My Workshop is complete!! W/Pictures :)

dawnann
10-03-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Everyone, My wonderful DH made all the last hookups to the computer and wiring last night. It feels great to have my own space to work...... I would like to thank WC for all its compiled knowledge and wonderful people who belong to this cyber family! So Thanks All, Dawn

!Karen
10-03-2004, 02:14 PM
That's very nice! Congratulations!

What a nice DH you have!!

Don't forget to post your studio pics in THIS (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93005) thread if you haven't already!

dawnann
10-03-2004, 04:00 PM
That's very nice! Congratulations!

What a nice DH you have!!

Don't forget to post your studio pics in THIS (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93005) thread if you haven't already!

Thanks, I just posted it in there, Dawn

Lehcar
10-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Congrats! It looks great!

Bubbyanne
10-03-2004, 04:59 PM
Congrats, Dawn,
That's a nice set up. :envy: (this reminds me more of Mr. Yuck than envy) I can't wait until my husband finishes the garage and I can have my studio out there. You do have a wonderful husband. Enjoy your new set up, it looks great.
Barb

CalmWaterStudio
10-03-2004, 06:28 PM
That's one nice work area! Congratulations on getting it complete. I know you'll spend a lot of hours enjoying it!

Also, thanks for sharing it with us!

boobiebeads
10-03-2004, 06:47 PM
I especially love the pink slippers by the fire extinguisher :wink2:

dawnann
10-03-2004, 07:03 PM
I especially love the pink slippers by the fire extinguisher :wink2:

I can not stand stepping on concret without something on my toes, yuck...so I always wear my slippies while I torch :) and If I catch them on fire I can put it right out with the extinguisher :D . I forgot to mention that I have Natural Gas/o2 contrater/minor torch...It was pretty easy setting up the natural gas. We just took our time and checked and double checked for leaks....Our friend who is a Heating and Cooling guy said to test with a match when we were done, daaaa...He was kidding....We didn't go boom so I guess I'm ok... My little guy is in Kindergarden tomorrow so I have 8 hours of play time :clap: :clap: I'm doing the baking soda challange! Everyone have a nice night, Dawn

msritaa
10-03-2004, 07:20 PM
Congratulations. Looks like a wonderful, comfy place to create. :cat: