PDA

View Full Version : Response to Anonymous Critique Request

Beth Myers
09-29-2004, 09:40 PM
The Anonymous Critique Requester has replied to all the wonderful advice given in the thread. And thanks you all. The Artist was overwhelmed by your positive and helpful responses.
(so was I, good job guys!!)
The following photos were made using your suggestions.

Taken with a Canon (Canon Powershot S30).
"What I used was......I used a grey piece of paper with a translucent white overlay. I used two light sources aimed at a second piece of translucent white paper to diffuse the light and reduce glare.

All photos were slightly "photoshopped" to crop and adjust light levels if needed."

rosiescreations
09-29-2004, 10:02 PM
You can really see more detail now.
I like them single.
The middle one is my favorite.
I will say in picture 1 it would be better if the bead had the light on it. It seems to draw the eye to the light in the back ground.
All could be lighter and brighter.

fay
09-29-2004, 10:08 PM
Here is your picture cropped. :wave:

JoyceMI
09-29-2004, 10:11 PM
I think they need cropped and lightened some. Here are a couple I did. I cropped the one in two views. I think it shows them off better.

fay
09-29-2004, 10:11 PM
And the second picture:

fay
09-29-2004, 10:13 PM
Hey Joyce...great minds think alike...lol :D

MistyCherie
09-29-2004, 10:17 PM
I really love the way the photos have changed. I would also crop them, and try to get more light on the tealy bead. I like the stand and the new background, I think the main focus should be on the bead (so you don't really need to keep the stand in the picture)--plus that way you can have a bigger image of just the bead. I can just see 5 of these lined up on a postcard with a business name in the corner or top/bottom middle. Very snazzy!

:clap:

JoyceMI
09-29-2004, 10:18 PM
LOL Fay- I just went and did the green one and saw you did it. LOL Well here was my version. Close!

Note for the beadmaker. By tightening up on the bead with the cropping and adjusting your brightness and contrast a little will improve the pics more. Looking good though!