PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday evening laughs and giggles

Amozoo
09-29-2004, 07:13 PM
I'm starting an evening thread. That day thread is awsome!! I got my first batch of frit from Val (she's got some up right now). Anyway, going out to use it. Can't wait to see what I get tomorrow. I forgot to turn off the kiln last night and had to wait until about 11 this morning to get my beads out!! Here's what I found

quill
09-29-2004, 07:52 PM
Nice lentils & I love your new avatar pic!

Mr.Smiley
09-29-2004, 07:56 PM
Here's a bobble and a vessel for tonights show and tell. Bobble hasn't been through the kiln yet, so I can't wait!!! The blues should get better!

I just love seeing all of the nice work posted in here. If you haven't been to pay it forward thread yet, GO!

Starleens Studio
09-29-2004, 08:51 PM
Amoret, lovin your bright greens.

Mr Smiley, The single handled vessel is stunning. Perfectly shaped.

a tiny tab bead from me today. (front/side view) -- Starleen

Amozoo
09-29-2004, 10:52 PM
Linda, thanks!
Mr.Smiley, your wrong those are fancy! I am almost ready to get back into my boro torch, got so make some $$ with beads before I kick around on my
big torch. Your work is great, inspirational.
Starleen, Those are great. I've never gotten that many flowers on one bead!

AMR GlassWorks
09-29-2004, 11:25 PM
Ya'll got some beauties up tonight!!! :clap: Love the bright lentils and the vessel and pendat are gorgeous!! Love the flowers also!
I'm really trying to get in a fall mood so I thought I would make a witch for Halloween. Heck we are in a for cold front here, maybe it will go down in to the low 80's! :rolleyes:

thatgirl
09-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Wow.. those lentils pop... love 'em! :D

Well.. I'm officially addicted to the Corina 'bead squeeze'.. I've had it sitting here for a month unused as I was busy with a large order, and now that I've finally found the time to use it, I can't stop squeezing all my beads! Here's my latest... basic black squeezed beads with light & dark ivory designs.

Cheers,
Sue :cat: