PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 2 Oct 2004

sundiver
09-29-2004, 03:08 PM
HRH Goldie is hosting this weekend's event from England. Here's her invitation:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/29-Sep-2004/6393-wdeoct2invite.jpg
Hello everyone and Welcome to the All Media Arts Event. If you don't know already here's a quick resume. Every weekend a WC member posts approximately 15 reference images of their choosing for a 2 hour 'timed paintathon' or any other medium you choose - so long as you have "art" at the end of it.
This weekend I shall try and post the images (marked with a lightbulb) in the AMAE Forum at 9pm Friday 1st October. (This is London time). I hope by getting them on here early more people will be able to join in - it doesn't matter what your level is (you should see some of my efforts).

Now Subject as you will see from invite is "COLOUR ". I'm hoping that when you comment on each others work (we like you to do this if you take part ) you will bear the topic in mind.
I will explain more on Friday - I hope this upload works - Fingers crossed and Jet I look to you or the other WC icons to help me with the world times.
I really hope to see you there.

Christine

Here's a link to the All Media Art Events Forum (you can also a link on every channel and in the Forum Jump dropdown bar).
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133
Anyone who doesn't know what the heck we're talking about will find lots of info in the sticky at the top of the AMAE Forum.

Images will be posted in a new thread entitled something like "WDE 02 Oct IMAGES HERE" - look for the lightbulb icon in the column to the left of the title. You’ll have half an hour to select your image and then go for it... The times:
New York-/Toronto Fri 4pm, Paris- 10pm, Amsterdam- 10pm, New Orleans- 3pm, Vancouver- 1pm, London- 9pm, Halifax- 5 pm, US Mountain time- 2pm, Helsinki-11pm. Manila-Sat 4pm Sydney- Sat 6am

HRH Goldie
09-29-2004, 07:01 PM
Thanks Wendy, I think you've done more work on this than I have correcting it for me, and putting in all the bits I missed. :clap:
My hero :wave:

Christine

JamieWG
09-30-2004, 08:31 PM
Wonderful! I'm so glad the pics will be up early. It's a big help to some of us who get tied up later in the weekend.

Jamie

HRH Goldie
10-01-2004, 06:50 AM
Glad it helps Jamie - I really look forward to everyones participation. I am excited about it now, whereas before I was dreading it. :wave:

Christine

HRH Goldie
10-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Hi folks - Just dropped in to say I've posted pics early for people! :D
Hope this means more people can take part.

Christine

JamieWG
10-01-2004, 02:26 PM
:angel:

jemgold
10-01-2004, 05:00 PM
Wonderful pictures! I've picked a few already but have to decide. Can't get to painting yet but will tomorrow.
I will have to try to English Show golden - is it yours? I have 5 goldens.
Looking forward to painting.
Carolyn

HRH Goldie
10-01-2004, 05:08 PM
Hope this helped you Jamie.

Carolyn - welcome Thank you for the compliment. Yes she is mine - an old lady now of coming up 12. We have her daughter too and sadly because of health these will be the last. Showing was something that kept the pounds off and a real buzz too. Especially when we were winning :D
Glad you're taking part - anytime will do.

Christine

DGrau
10-03-2004, 09:07 PM
Photo's were great, and I downloaded a bunch of them but I never got a chance to do any. Been a hectic weekend and it doesn't look any better for this week so I guess I am missing a good one this time :crying:
Sorry
Hope everyone has a great time
David

HRH Goldie
10-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Hi David I'm sorry you couldn't make it - You are such a fine artist I was looking out for you! Thought it might have been something I said :p :D
Anyway glad you like the photos and I am sure you will be able to do one at some point if the inspiration is there. Let me know when you do as I would love to see.
Thank you for commenting and hope schedule slows down for you soon - you need to chill! :wave:

Christine