PDA

View Full Version : Nicker and Brandie Beads!

tulips
09-28-2004, 08:18 AM
I went to the Down the Street Bead Show in Atlanta this past weekend. I just thought you might like to see what I bought! Nicker made the horse and Brandie Bulthuis made the other bead! The horse is 34mm x 26mm and the other bead is 27mm x 26mm.

NewCreation
09-28-2004, 08:48 AM
HI Krista- It was good to meet you there. Actually, the big honker was one of mine. Enjoy!

tulips
09-28-2004, 09:28 AM
Amy, I must have mixed up the business cards! I'm so sorry! Ok everybody, it's AMY'S bead that I bought (red faced here!). So what did I do with your business card? Hmmmmm, I don't know! Anyway, I love the bead and you're right, it's a big honker but maybe that's what I love about it! It was really nice to meet you too! Hey folks out there, you should have seen the stuff I left on the table! Some incredible "sugar beads"! among other things! I wanted to take them all home but I just didn't have enough $$$!

tulips
09-28-2004, 09:41 AM
Anybody know how to edit the title of this post? I want it to say Nicker and New Creations beads! I found the way to edit just about everything else here but not the title on the original post. Is there a way?

tulips
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
I just found your business card. I had put it into my purse instead of in with the bead! I'm sorry!

TroyNC
09-29-2004, 01:48 PM
Anybody know how to edit the title of this post? I want it to say Nicker and New Creations beads! I found the way to edit just about everything else here but not the title on the original post. Is there a way?
PSSST....
Amy Smith of New Creations...now Amy Beads, made the big honker
and
Brandie Bulthuis of Brandie Glass made the horse :D
It was great meeting you!

tulips
09-29-2004, 02:07 PM
Ok, can you tell how tired I was that day? That explains why the card was in the bag with the beads! Are you doing the Charleston show next year? If so you can laugh at me in person! I must say, no matter who made those beads I'm glad that I got to give them a home! I think they are wounderful! Going into my collection!

TroyNC
09-29-2004, 02:12 PM
Ok, can you tell how tired I was that day? That explains why the card was in the bag with the beads! Are you doing the Charleston show next year? If so you can laugh at me in person! I must say, no matter who made those beads I'm glad that I got to give them a home! I think they are wounderful! Going into my collection!

I'm AWFUL with names! Faces I can do and I remember beads...but not always the artist that made them :eek:
Charleston, SC? I don't know...I"m going to see how the next show in Atlanta goes, before I make up my mind :cat: