PDA

View Full Version : More Jewelry Pics (Oink Oink!)

BurningScentsations
09-26-2004, 03:47 PM
Good Afternoon, Everyone!

As promised, below are more jewelry pictures using the beads I've made lately.

The Red and Black set below is a present and is quite a departure from my normal bead designs (but not any longer).

I'm quite proud of this set and cannot wait for the recipient to see it!

The Blue Ocean necklace was made with a few lentils I had made and I think the colors really compliment each other.

These two necklaces are my favorites, but am anxious to hear what you think!

Lloyd

BurningScentsations
09-26-2004, 03:50 PM
I really like these two neclaces also and are my next favorites.

The pink one is strung with rose quartz, amethyst and garnets with one of my focal beads using Tutti Frutti frit.

The warmer necklace is strung with picture jasper and chinese turquoise with some small carnelian disks.

Enjoy!

Lloyd

BurningScentsations
09-26-2004, 03:52 PM
Last One.

This bright lemon-lime necklace was strung using black onyx (the only think I had that would even work with these colors) and some small spacers I made in corresponding colors.

This necklace was a bit too long to fit it entirely in the picture, unfortunately.

I hope all is well with everyone and I look forward to hearing what you think of these necklaces.

Any tips and suggestions are also very welcome!

Thanks,

Lloyd

dogmaw
09-26-2004, 05:32 PM
Wow!!! I want the green one! I suggest you send it to me. :evil:

Jo

zim
09-26-2004, 07:00 PM
And I'll take the Blue Ocean one- BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Donna :p

Patricia'sglass
09-26-2004, 10:34 PM
Boy, you really have been busy, Lloyd!! I love the black and red one. The beadsa re very nice. I haven't tried the star beads yet. You did a great job on them.
Pattym

BurningScentsations
09-29-2004, 03:18 PM
Oh, I'm so glad you like my jewelry. Thank you so much for your kind words and compliments.

I sent all of the jewelry to California to see if my Mom can get her coworkers to buy any of it. Cross you fingers. It should arrive today.

Patty, the star beads aren't too bad to make as long as you don't try to rush or melt the dots down too quickly. Do give them a try. I'm trying to make beads that take a bit longer to make, but will also sell for more than a couple of bucks per bead.

Donna, the ocean blue one is my favorite of them all. I really like how the colors in the stone beads works with the lampworked beads.

Jo, I'm glad you like the green one and I would be happy to send it to you (for a price) :)

Thanks again Everyone. More pics will be coming in the future!

Lloyd