PDA

View Full Version : Finally got my digital camera!

jennakate
09-26-2004, 01:31 PM
Here's some stuff I have made recently.... why does this forum not have more slots for pictures? lol. Let me know what you think!

The flower necklace is olive jade, coral and peridot... the oriental style one with the cinnibar pendant is coral and ceramic... the fish is peruvian clay and coral, with swarovski crystals and a nice green ribbon....the strawberry is morretti glass.

jennakate
09-26-2004, 01:36 PM
some more... as you can see, i love bright colors! the strawberry is a vessel that i made on the torch, but i am just getting started in lampworking. i am absolutely amazed at all the art over in the glass forum as well as all the amazing wearables here. good work everybody!

tamjai
09-26-2004, 01:40 PM
jenna kate - great stuff!! i love your stitched bracelet and strawberry- the pictures turned out great as well - thanks for sharing :D
tam

BBsBaubles
09-26-2004, 02:40 PM
Wow Jenna Kate, all of your work is beautiful! :clap:
And it looks like you're a natural with that digital camera too. Great photography!

If I had to pick any of your beautiful works, the necklace with the shell pendant is very attractive! I like the variety of materials, colors and textures. Keep up the great work!

Andee
09-26-2004, 02:54 PM
Jenna Kate - I'm totally in awe, those pieces are incredible!! :clap: :clap: The pics are great, too!!

beclectic
09-26-2004, 04:59 PM
Great work. Every piece is fun and different. Lots of texture and creativity. Your strawberry vessel is lovely and you just started lampworking? Wow I think you are destined for great things. Thank you for all the eye candy and beautiful photography.