PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bracelets from Me

lepoppet
09-25-2004, 11:21 PM
I decided to make bracelets from all the beads NOT SELLING on Ebay. What's up with that????

Maria :mad:

MegannsMom
09-26-2004, 12:25 AM
Oooohhh....ME LIKEY!! Especially the first one.....geez, I really should watch the bay a bit closer, DUH! I suppose I can dream of someday being able to make stuff like that, sigh! GREAT JOB!!
~Cindy

LoriGreenberg-Beadnerd
09-26-2004, 12:26 AM
I decided to make bracelets from all the beads NOT SELLING on Ebay. What's up with that????

I don't know what's up with that because those are awesome, and right in season!

fay
09-26-2004, 02:23 AM

I am with you...I had no sales this week with my auctions too (and some were below wholesale prices). but the eBay bill was pretty hefty! and one was looked at over 500 times. Oh, well...makes one a tad discouraged. All of mine are going into jewelry in a few weeks too!
Hopefully, this week will be better?!

I love your bracelets! The pumpkin one is cool!:clap: :wave:

GinaJ
09-26-2004, 10:13 AM
Wow, those are great! I LOVE that pumpkin one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lehcar
09-26-2004, 01:11 PM
Those are lovely! I can't understand why someone didn't snag them up?

Patricia'sglass
09-26-2004, 10:38 PM
I can't believe those beads didn't sell! They are gorgeous! I love the bracelets you made.
Pattym

Elena
09-27-2004, 05:39 PM
I really like your pumkins!
My take on E-bay is the abundance of awesome beads out there! Close to 5000 listings last time I looked!
I took a break from the bay over the summer.Saw all the beads and started my listing at 11 cents.. good lord what have I done! I hope someone will love them for more than that!
Always have fun..I do!
Elena

!ngridh
09-27-2004, 08:29 PM
they are lovely! great job! maybe everyone is tapped out with back to school...who knows...let's see florida has hurricanes ...we are having rumblings in our 2 volcano's...I sure am glad that ST Helen's already blew her top... no big danger now.....ahhhhhh I think there is no danger now...boy I hope........there is no danger now!!! lol