PDA

View Full Version : WIA Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Andee
09-22-2004, 04:28 AM
Good morning everyone!

I'm not a happy bunny today - I'm developing a cold... No good timing at all as on Monday I'll have a 3-hour-sit-in at my dentists, and I have no idea how that's gonna work with a cold... :rolleyes:

I think I'll go back to bed in a minute... *sniffle*

About yesterday's WIAs:

Deb - hope you'll be back soon!

Kit - congrats on your success! :clap:

Barrie - thanks for posting that pic, those beads are incredible!

Tam - fingers crossed your camera is fixable! What a bummer! :(

Have an un-cold day, everybody! ;)

SuzyQ
09-22-2004, 06:54 AM
Oh Andee feel better soon!

Good morning ladies. I dreamt about things catching on fire with me and a torch, lol! Not to worry they were more feeling foolish dreams than tragedies. I guess I'm afraid of my lampwork class because I don't want to look foolish. Now I know how it must have felt to be the last one picked in gym class..... I'm going to think postiive "yes I can" thoughts today.

Have a great postitive image day!! :D

toozygoot
09-22-2004, 08:21 AM
Good Morning everybuddy!

Andee - I hope you get better real quick! I'm not sure the dentist will want to work on you with it. Maybe you should give them a call.

Suzy - I sure understand how you are feeling. I felt the very same way but soon I was smiling at every little wonderful new thing I did. Have fun!

Barb - I saw what you won in the Chinese Auction! You lucky ducky you!

Lynne - Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

For those wondering check out the Glass Lobby and the very last page of the Chinese Auction! I still don't know how to post links. :rolleyes:

pat

Beads-Me!
09-22-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi all! Andee - feel better soon! Pat - here you go... Lynne's CA gift! (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2728205#post2728205) Beautiful Lynne! Hi Suzy! :wave:

I'm off to get my day started. I'm working on the Bead Expo brochure today then out to make some more beads.. Only two weeks to go! Have a wonderful day my friends!

McDuck
09-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Oh Andee - go take a bunch of Vit C, it is supposed to help. I hoe you dont get real sick!

Suzy - you will do just fine, great too! dont worry your pretty lil head off over it. And show us your beads!

:wave: PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wave: I miss ya girl. you gonna be at the Grand Rapids bead show? hmm hmm hmm?

NaNcY - *cRaCkS WhIp* get to work girl, make beads, make beads, make beads

:wave: Hello :wave: to All who follow. Now I have to go see what Barrie posted inteh WIA yesterday :rolleyes: I am off to chekc mykiln and see what goodies have arrives!

_Mary

toozygoot
09-22-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi Mary! :wave: Unfortunately I am going to miss the 1st Annual Bead Expo in Grand Rapids! I am hoping there will be lots of pictures!

Nancy! I was thinking that if I had all your organizational skills and energy I would want to be a wedding planner! You amaze me!

pat

Barrie
09-22-2004, 10:03 AM
Good morning!! Barbara, you lucky gal, that necklace that Lynne made is STUNNING!!!! Way to go Lynne!!! :clap: :clap: Suzy, I always get a few students that are leary of the torch at first, but finding out how to use it safely always puts their minds at ease. You'll be torching with the rest of us in no time!! Andee, hope you feel better soon. That cold sure is strong, it hit half my household in the past few days! (Luckily not me, don't have time to be sick!) Nancy, how's your flyer coming? I'm just finishing my poster layout for the printer, and then working on the flyer and newspaper ad. Whew, no rest for the weary! I'll show you all a pic of the poster when it's done. Mary speaking of cracking the whip, get that kiln open girl! We need a look-see!!!
Well, aside from finishing te poster this morning, I have to finish some custom work to deliver on Friday, so all that should keep me busy. And I'm sneaking out for a couple of hours this afternoon to visit my vet friend. I haven't seen her in ages and I always feel rejuvenated after visiting her (she's one fo the happiest people I know!). So I better get cracking!! Have a creative day everyone!!!

LLane
09-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Hi everybody.... have 2 shakes to say hello.... as I need to vacate the house for another potential buyer showing........cross your fingers for me.......... pleeze? :)

Everyone have a wonderful day.......
T-bone and I are outta here for awhile! :D
Peace,
Lois

flynfire
09-22-2004, 01:39 PM
Yep, I remember I used to cringe everytime I had to light my teacher's torch. It so old and so unpredictable. Sometimes it was like a flame thrower! When I got my own NEW one, I stopped fretting about catching my hair on fire!
Oh, BTW it's National Dog Week. Take your dogs to lunch! :)
Kit

Gingerbiscuit
09-22-2004, 04:56 PM
Hello everyone! :wave:

Andee, I hope your cold gets better quickly.
Lois, my fingers are crossed for your house sale.

Thank you for your nice comments on my necklace. Iím always nervous of posting my work Ė thatís probably why I donít post much. :D

I hope everyone has a great day. :)