PDA

View Full Version : My Own Site

HelgaP
09-21-2004, 09:34 AM
I put a small site together last week to showcase the works I've finished and to market the course I'll be offering when I leave work. I thought you guys might like to have a look. My artwork is on the Gallery page.

Creative Living Site (http://www.creativeliving.8m.com/main.html)

Pat Isaac
09-21-2004, 09:57 AM
What a nice site! :clap: The whole venture sounds exciting. Your work is wonderful and the colors are radiant. I especially like the fruit and pot. Good luck. :)
Pat

HelgaP
09-21-2004, 10:11 AM
Thanks so much Pat. The encouragement and support I've gotten on this forum has gone along way to lending me courage to follow my dreams. It's not just a little scary to quit a well paying job in exchange for uncertainty but it's worth it. Sometimes, as Les Brown would say, "you have to walk by faith and not by sight."

Dyin
09-21-2004, 11:08 AM
Helga....it looks great and where you live sounds lovely! I grabbed this from the Oil Pastel Society update thread..

....and if any of you have news about your artwork, any shows, any awards, anything fantastic that you'd like to let everyone know about, please send an email to [email protected] We'd love to include it in the first OPS Newsletter!!

PLEASE send the details for your upcoming workshop in so it can be in our newsletter!

tampster1
09-21-2004, 02:11 PM
Way to go. Wish you all the best. :D :clap: :D
Tammy

CarlyHardy
09-21-2004, 09:15 PM
Congratulations! Glad that you've gotten your website going :)

I'm moving this thread over to the Pastel Talk area so everyone can take a look!
carly

khourianya
09-22-2004, 11:03 AM
Your site looks great, Helga.

I'm working on a couple right now (one for myself and one for another WC! member). I'll have to remember to post them once they are done! :D

Dark_Shades
09-22-2004, 01:29 PM
Glad it was moved so everyone could see, as I hardly get into the oil forum these days, so it was very enjoyable looking at your lovely work