PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Drawing Event 25 Sep 2004

sundiver
09-21-2004, 08:22 AM
ajlec2000 has something interesting planned for us this weekend! (what else is new lol)
Before I post his invitation and a link to the All Media Art Events Forum, I have a NEWSFLASH:

A link to the AMAE Forum can now be found in every channel.
So if you can't find your way there, open any channel in the Channels dropdown bar, and there it is! :)

Invitation Sept. 25th WDE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, thought you saw the last of me, huh?
No such luck.
This weekend at 12:30 PM Sept 25th PST I'll be posting the pics for a Super Duper Weekend Drawing Challenge.
At 1:00 PM PST you can get started.
Bad news is my roll of film I took at the county dump was lost by the developer. So no shots of orange peels and coffee grounds this time. Ah, well, maybe next year.
Standard guidelines apply.
I think the rotational patterns of the earth make that to be 8:30 pm in England, 9:30 PM in western Europe, 3:30 PM in New York, and 8:30 AM on the 26th in Auckland. See, you can learn cool things on Wet Canvas.
AJ

link to the forum:
http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133

Don't know what we're talking about? Check out the forum and the sticky at the top.
Still don't know what we're talking about? Ask! :D

weckster
09-25-2004, 04:27 PM
Hey....Many of these look like the sorts of photos I take!!! I like the challenge..now the time.....

MikeClayman
09-26-2004, 04:32 PM
Sorry to bother all the vetrans using this forum, but would one of you please guide me to how to see exactly what it is that we are going to be drawing? I read the different post but I guess my being unfamiliar to the board is leaving me lost in finding the picture.
Thanks for your time,
Mike

ajlec2000
09-26-2004, 07:02 PM
Click on the link in sundiver's post at the beginning of this thread.