PDA

View Full Version : Introducing my new friends the "K-Dudes"

KTO
09-20-2004, 06:59 PM
Introducing my new friends the "K-Dudes" I've had a blast making them and thought you all might like to see them. Constructive criticism is welcome and appreciated.

From left to right: Clown K-Dude, Baseball cap K-Dude, Jester K-Dude, and Bumphead K-Dude

gizzaz
09-20-2004, 07:13 PM
Awesome and fun "K-Dudes" series...
Lorraine

AMR GlassWorks
09-20-2004, 07:18 PM
Hey Kati! Those dudes are great! Look like a fun crowd!

crsann
09-20-2004, 07:57 PM
:wave: :wave: Hi Kati :wave: :wave:
I'm comin out of the woodwork to say hey and those are awesome!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
chrisann

Norma623
09-21-2004, 07:08 AM
Love Your Guys!!!!

KTO
09-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Thanks Gals!! I sure have had fun making these guys...I'm back to the torch to make more tomorrow. Can't wait to see what characters show up in the kiln on thursday. I'll post more pictures

Chris - what's the report since you got home?? Sure wish we had had more time to hang out together and dang it I missed trading with you the night you were here...I get first dibs at your box next year. HEHEH :D

Booger
09-21-2004, 10:47 PM
They are all wonderful! I am especially enamored with the red K-Guy. And looking forward to seeing more!!!
K? :clap: :clap:

Booger

glassfreek
09-22-2004, 12:34 PM
Booger - the K is just short for Kati's Dudes and because some friends thought it was catchy. All the K-Dudes are on ebay now and not getting very many hits...hope they sell and make someone as happy as I was when I made them..off to the torch to make more..cuz they are just to much fun. I'll add more pic's tomorrow of the new K-Dudes...maybe someK-Dudetts

KTO
09-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Dang - I'm using someone elses computer and posted with their account..the post above was really from me

Booger - the K is just short for Kati's Dudes and because some friends thought it was catchy. All the K-Dudes are on ebay now and not getting very many hits...hope they sell and make someone as happy as I was when I made them..off to the torch to make more..cuz they are just to much fun. I'll add more pic's tomorrow of the new K-Dudes...maybe some K-Dudetts

glassfreek
09-22-2004, 11:49 PM
I had the pleasure of seeing these "K-dudes" made and she was having a lot of fun...we have had some inspiring challenges! I think they all say something different, so much personality! WTG toots! Love ya Deb

beachbeads
09-30-2004, 06:02 PM
I was able to see this in person, they are way cool Kati!!

KTO
09-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Sheila - I made a few more when I went to see Vickie, Marion, & Pat...I didn't get a picture of them. I'm gonna do more when I get back to the torch...Those dichro braclets have stollen my attention though. Dang Dichro Fever!!

Smidgen
09-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Love K-dudes! My two boys saw me looking at them and burst out laughing...they liked them too!!! :clap: :clap:

KristiB
09-30-2004, 11:18 PM
Kati, those are way cute... They look like they partied a little hard though :wink2:

You rock girlie-o

Kristi

KTO
10-02-2004, 12:28 AM
Awe!! You gals are so sweet!! Thank You!