PDA

View Full Version : Night Owls S&T Monday

ritabead
09-20-2004, 06:27 PM
Hello gang! I just waded through the show and tells for today. Very inspiring. The colors palettes are getting better everytime I look. I love watching how other people come up with the most ingenious mixes. Drool.....
Here is an old design I have been revisiting today and yesterday with the Brat. It's a wheelie bead. I remember when I couldn't even look at a wheelie I was so sick of them. All of the sudden it was fun again. It only took a year or more.

Anyhoot, let's see what you day winders were up to. Love ya, Rita Maya

KTO
09-20-2004, 07:05 PM
I just started a thread for my new "K-Dudes" but I thought I'd share them here too.

Ritabead - great dot control..beautiful bead

emmadogdesigns
09-20-2004, 07:40 PM
Rita--pop a wheelie! what a cool bead!
KTO - Those faces are awesome!

I had some fun playing with ink blue last week. Tried it on its own, over white, and a thin layer over dots. What a gorgeous color!

Katiefl
09-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Great beads!
Rita, The wheelie bead is cool!
KTO, love the faces!
Rachel, Nice set!

This little set of mine came out of the kiln. I dont usually do silvered ivory, or animal print beads but kinda got stuck on em yesterday.

mhartjen
09-20-2004, 08:12 PM
Rita ... that is a wonderful wheel bead! I am not sure I have the patience for that many dots! Katie ... your KDudes made me smile ... too funny! Rachel ... beautiful bead ... love ink blue! Well, here are a few of mine for today!

BeadBraker
09-20-2004, 09:42 PM
Here's mine! I love show and tells!

Mine is moretti amethyst and new lavendar.

Nancy B in IL

KellyD
09-20-2004, 10:03 PM
Rita, that bead is amazing!

I posted this in the wrong Monday folder today so I thought I would share again. I'm still working on completing this set, this is what I have so far.
Kelly

Linnea
09-20-2004, 10:32 PM
cool stuff tonight,
here are my newest ones !!!! even one set with the raku frit,, I am loving this stuff

Lunesse
09-21-2004, 12:32 AM
Mmm Nancy B, those look good enough to eat! Minus the metal insides. ;) Gorgeous!