PDA

View Full Version : Monday mornin Show n Tell 9/20

Norma623
09-20-2004, 06:35 AM
Can't believe I'm the only one rubbing the sleep out of my eyes yet! GOOD MONDAY MORNING EVERYONE!

Here's a couple of my latest focals - just listed them out on EBAY last night.
The first is a very large tab-shaped bead - dichro core, 2 layers of silver/frit and clear and finally just a little surface decoration (pulled dots of white and ggreen transparent) - I call it a "forest floor" or "garden bead".

Second one is clear dichro bead - the core is ink blue and I laid a coil of clear twisting around the outside.

The last one is a set - purple with silver foil and frit - encased. Sorry - can't remember which purple - but it's not the evil one! Enough silver survived under the frit to give this one lots of shine!
K - your turn don't forget the "tell" part! ;)

GinaJ
09-20-2004, 07:12 AM
Norma, those are fabulous!!!
Here's mine, a floral focal made with ink blue and violet, with dichro base:

Onalee
09-20-2004, 07:53 AM
Norma, your focals are beautiful. The first one is my favorite.
Gina, wish I could do florals like that. I always mess them up with the encasing.
Here is my set for the day. Olive, I think, and trans orange and silvered ivory. Onalee

KellyD
09-20-2004, 08:09 AM
Norma- Wow, your focals are beautiful! I especially like what you did with the dichro one.
Gina- lovely floral, I love the sparkle background
Onalee- nice color combos!

Here is mine for the day. Some bumpy beads and an art set I'm not quite finished with yet, hopefully I'll get the rest of it done today.
Kelly

Vaverska
09-20-2004, 08:12 AM
Lol! Early morning Girls! I am just rubbing the sleep OUT of my eyes, as I posted My mondays earlier...at about 3:30 A.M.! But here again on the "other" Monday Morning S&T....Again, Moretti colors....Layering of the One purple for interesting effect. All about 1 1/2" long. Something different from the "nature inspired" stuff I was on all summer.

FrontHallGlass
09-20-2004, 08:28 AM
So pretty everyone!

Here's something from me.

Rebekah

Onalee
09-20-2004, 10:49 AM
Love your necklace Rebecca. I love purple tho. Onalee

FrontHallGlass
09-20-2004, 10:52 AM
Thanks! It's purple and green for me right now. I go through phases. Fashion victim, I am. LOL

Rebekah

koregon
09-20-2004, 11:03 AM
there are two show n tell Monday threads huh?
well....geeeeeeeeee...here are the pix like I showed in the other....beautiful beads everyone!

tell part.......is....effetre black and r108 powder...thats it.

Norma623
09-20-2004, 11:07 AM
Kaye - thanks for pointing the 2 "show and tells" out.....I missed it!! Have to say I was surprised - because usually those night owls start us out! Maybe the monitors can merge the threads....

Great beads by the way - you do wonderful stuff with that frit!

jeffwelsh23462
09-20-2004, 11:44 AM
here are mine for the day!

GinaJ
09-20-2004, 12:56 PM
Kelly, that Art set is so adorable!!!!!!!

giapet
09-20-2004, 02:28 PM
Maybe one of the mods will combine the 2 show & tell threads for today.

Been ages since I posted anything here....as you can see I forgot to change the light setting on my camera. :rolleyes:

Took over an hour to clean the last 2 days of beads, then sort, so thought I'd snap a few pics. My fav is the silvered hollow even though my pics suck, lol. Trying to build stock for a show, my first for beads only.

KellyD
09-20-2004, 03:02 PM
Kelly, that Art set is so adorable!!!!!!!

Thanks Gina! :)

Kelly