PDA

View Full Version : WIA Monday, September 20, 2004

Andee
09-20-2004, 05:13 AM
Good morning everybody!

I slept wonderfully with a lot of weird dreams (how do you get a horse into a railway compartment? Yup - through the window! ;) ), now I'm sitting here enjoying my first cuppa tea after having gone through my daily morning routine of jobadvert-looking and writing one application... I think I'll follow Mary's recommendation ;) and will go for some bead-shopping later...

Barbara - thanks for explaining the pink eye to me. Yep, I heard of that, luckily never had it myself, but I heard it must be really annoying...

Pam - enjoy your two weeks with your mum, hope her luggage will arrive soon! But make sure to check in here now and then, coz I'm sure gonna miss you, gal! :)

Have a great day, y'all!

tamjai
09-20-2004, 06:57 AM
Good morning Andee :wave:
hope everyone had a great weekend - mine was once again too short!
well- i'm off to work - Have a great day everybody :D
tam

LLane
09-20-2004, 08:33 AM
:wave: Andee :wave: Tam and :wave: to everyone else today!

I'm back from KW where it was sunny and hot and fall seems to have firmly arrived here in Ohio! I have on long sleeves and long pants and the temp shows 43!!!!!! But clear and beautiful....:D

Hope everyone had a great weekend and stayed safe from the storm that affected so many. I couldn't believe all the havoc all the way up the east coast from that hurricane!

Now it's time to really buckle down and get some work done! (ha!) I have orders to fill...... (one customer called in a second addition to her order while I was gone), Bead shows to get ready for, and stores need stock inventory! So I am determined to get busy.... (right .... so here I am on WC first thing!)

I'll try to catch up on all you guys have been up to ...... take care.... have a great week!!! :D

Peace,
Lois

PS.... check out this wonderful project ... I am part of a group that is bringing this project to Toledo. It's very compelling and I'm proud to be a part of it.
Eyes Wide Open (http://www.afsc.org/eyes/about-the-exhibit.htm)

McDuck
09-20-2004, 08:53 AM
Hello Everyone! :wave: Quick drive by, so much to do so little time! lots of pretties from my kiln this morning.

Andee I guess a window works for a horse in a dream eh?

Tam - yeah monday and off to work we go :(

Lois - good to see ya girl! glad your home didnt blow away in the keys! and what a nice effort to join.

:wave: to all who follow.

-Mary

debkauz
09-20-2004, 09:51 AM
Mornin' all,

Finally have a day off. I really need to get something done today!

Andee--just wait til you hit menopause! I feel like I dream weird things nonstop. Very strange...

Tam--aren't they always!?

Lois--glad things are OK in KW. I can't imagint all the devastation on the east coast. Ths pictures on TV are unbelievable! I feel so bad for all those people.

Mary--get started gal! You always have pretties to see when you get up in the morning! What a nice thing to look forward to. I just get to feed cats...Course, they are my pretties, too. Is your website better? I haven't had time to check anyting lately!

Creative wishes to all,
Deb

beclectic
09-20-2004, 10:15 AM
:wave: Hi Everyone,

Lois - glad you're back. How's the house coming.

Mary - Looking forward to a bunch of cool stuff from your kiln. Thanks for the Auction.com link. I'll keep checking it out. Hope your stuff there does well.

Andee - glad my explanation helped. I have always had weird, vivid dreams. Horses through railway car windows sounds pretty normal for me. Sat. night I dreamed a great dream about a house on the river that was in 2 dimensions, the house had all kinds of rooms full of old and interesting furniture and knick-knacks. I was a little boy of about 7. I went to the other dimension and open an alter dedicated to water with the help of a little dog that found me. Once I and my friends opened all the elemental alters the ecology on both worlds balanced and our industrial society was converted to one where people lived the same, by and large, but all the polluting things were not polluting and natural. Magic returened to Earth as well. That may be more than y'all wanted to know about me but I enjoyed the dream.

Hi Tam - I'm at work so can't stay too long and play.

Y'all have a fun and productive day.

Andee
09-20-2004, 12:01 PM
Deb - oh no, I doubt my dreams can get any more weird than they already are! Okay, maybe more weird, but definitely not more exciting... I vividly remember one where I was chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex, jumped over a tiny hill and landed head first in a big heap of, erm, T-Rex feces... Needless to say that good old T-Rex wasn't much interested in eating me after that! ;)

Barbara - wow, very interesting dream, says a lot about how much you care! :)

beclectic
09-20-2004, 01:24 PM
Deb - oh no, I doubt my dreams can get any more weird than they already are! Okay, maybe more weird, but definitely not more exciting... I vividly remember one where I was chased by a Tyrannosaurus Rex, jumped over a tiny hill and landed head first in a big heap of, erm, T-Rex feces... Needless to say that good old T-Rex wasn't much interested in eating me after that! ;)

Andee - your T-Rex dream made me laugh. A unique solution to the problem of getting eaten. I used to dream T-Rex was chasing me and I'd end up at the edge of a cliff. I'd look at those big teeth coming towards me and I'd jump off the cliff. Then I would have one of those falling...falling....falling dreams where you wake up with a start. I know I like your solution better.

Andee
09-20-2004, 02:43 PM
Andee - your T-Rex dream made me laugh. A unique solution to the problem of getting eaten. I used to dream T-Rex was chasing me and I'd end up at the edge of a cliff. I'd look at those big teeth coming towards me and I'd jump off the cliff. Then I would have one of those falling...falling....falling dreams where you wake up with a start. I know I like your solution better.

Barbara - I can imagine that, but my solution STANK! ;) :D

flynfire
09-20-2004, 05:19 PM
ROFLMAO!! LOL!! Good ones!!
BTW, did I tell you I'm a psychiatrist? ( Just kidding! :))
Kit

debkauz
09-20-2004, 05:22 PM

eeeeeuuwuuuuuuu...not a good place to land. That good old T-Rex probably didn't want to be anywhere NEAR you after that! My dreams are vivid but not quite to that extent. LOL :D

Deb