PDA

View Full Version : Copper Crosses Inspired by WC!!!

acorns2oaks
09-19-2004, 02:56 PM
I just got these out of the kiln this am.... and I'm tickled purpleish!!!

Thanks to several recent threads on adding copper and metal punched pieces into beadies, I tried it! I'm so psyched! Thank you to those who contributed to the threads (sorry I can't remember specific names right now and my printed copies of the tips/techniques are in the glass shop!!!! :cool: )

Anyway, here are my pretties of the day....

!Karen
09-19-2004, 03:19 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Trying new things!

Good for you, excellent results!

acorns2oaks
09-19-2004, 03:22 PM
Karen,

Not to mention how kewl is it to have great friends here at WC to share those elusive light bulbs!!! as in, *ding* the lightbulb goes on when reading about others adventures and escapades here on WC!!!

:wave:

hope all is well in FLA... (and all around the gulf actually...)

Beth Myers
09-19-2004, 03:34 PM
Good for you, way to use those old gray cells! :clap:
Beth

crazyboutbeads2
09-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Those are just great! :clap:

I haven't navigated around here much. How does one get to the "glass shop"?

Thank you,
Donna

acorns2oaks
09-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Good for you, way to use those old gray cells! :clap:
Beth

LOL! I know Beth, at least it's better than gray hairs!!! but those are fast catching up with the gray cells!!!

LOL... I like that, gray cell usage...... hummmmm note to self use at work this week...... teehee

stacy

acorns2oaks
09-19-2004, 06:01 PM

Thank you,
Donna

Sorry Donna, I meant the paper copies are in my garage/glass shop! I'll see if I can find the threads and post them in here for you to link to..... :evil:

acorns2oaks
09-19-2004, 06:04 PM

Thank you,
Donna

Donna,

If I did this right, the link to the thread I am referring to in making these beadies is here....

http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215567

If I am not, can one of the Guru's around here help out???

Thanks,

Stacy

Listenup
09-20-2004, 06:27 AM
Your link worked wonderfully. Nice work on the beads. I haven't worked with Copper yet - got the stuff, just haven't gotten around-to-it yet. If my results are as good as yours, I'll be a happy camper!

-Kay

acorns2oaks
09-20-2004, 09:33 AM
Your link worked wonderfully. Nice work on the beads. I haven't worked with Copper yet - got the stuff, just haven't gotten around-to-it yet. If my results are as good as yours, I'll be a happy camper!

-Kay

it was wayyyyyy fun! get out in that shop of yours and PLAY!!! Can't wait to see what you make!

I'm still looking for a smallish dragonfly stamp to use and make some with it too!

Stacy

CarlaAlexander
09-20-2004, 01:22 PM
YOu know, I have been wanting to do some cross beads and didn't really want to do sculpturals. That is a great idea. I hope you don't mind if I borrow it for Sunday school teacher gifts this Christmas. I think that is a neat idea.