PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 Chickens, beads & heart

kissmyglass
09-19-2004, 10:49 AM
Well I am having more photograghy problems than bead making but Thank you for all the kind words on "my first beads". All your encouragement really helped me to push through the frustration point yesterday. Especially after dropping a bead, throwing a bead and a great white thermal shock that almost sent me running for the ZANAX. Anyway here is what was in the kiln this morning, please excuse the poor photograghy. Happy Sunday. Sorry Edit - should have posted in show and tell didn't see it while wrestling with the camera!

MegannsMom
09-19-2004, 11:27 AM
:clap: :clap: WoW!! You are relly doing GREAT!! Ok, slight... :envy: here! LOL! Those chickens are sooo cute! And you sure don't seem to be afraid to try stringers, shapes, etc! Wish I was so brave! Guess I am going to have to get my butt over to the torch and just DO IT!! Keep up the great work!!
~Cindy

Bubbyanne
09-19-2004, 12:04 PM
Are you sure you have only been doing this 5 days? I've been at this sporadically for about 3 1/2 months. (When I can get to the torch) My stringer control is almost where you have started. :envy: :wink2:
You're doing great, love the chickens!
Barb

AMR GlassWorks
09-19-2004, 12:15 PM
Are you sure you have only been doing this 5 days?
Barb

Ha! My thoughts exactly!! It seems we have another natural at this!!! Great job!!! :clap:

Alan Cross
09-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Very nice and the ckickens are to cute!
Alan :)

Listenup
09-20-2004, 06:24 AM
Looks like you're off to a great start!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Can't wait to see what you're making a few months from now!!!

-Kay

Onalee
09-20-2004, 07:59 AM
Wow, I'd hate to see the beads I made my first five days again. I can't believe the progress you've made. I guess no one told you that making beads was hard. Onalee

Nette
09-20-2004, 03:07 PM
Wow! You have a great natural talent. Can't wait to see what you can do a year from now. Really cute chickens!
Annette

Nette
09-20-2004, 03:09 PM
p.s. I love your name too. :)

kissmyglass
09-20-2004, 04:41 PM
Tried to edit my thread but could not figure it out so here is a better pic.

Alan Cross
09-20-2004, 04:50 PM
Tried to edit my thread but could not figure it out so here is a better pic.
Much better photo thanks....as far as editing you will see in your new posts and edit button but it only stays for about one hour after that you can not edit....The edit button is in the lower right hand side next to the Quote button.
Alan :)