PDA

View Full Version : Bugs Bugs and more Bugs....

Alan Cross
09-18-2004, 08:34 PM
These are the bugs I made for a lady in Seattle she uses them as a focal in necklaces....they are about 3/4 of an inch long.....
Alan :)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/18-Sep-2004/13186-bugs.JPG

kissmyglass
09-18-2004, 08:48 PM
Oh those are adorable!! I am working on chickens today to give myself a little break from rounds! I will post in the morning - I hope they come out half as good as your bugs!

Alan Cross
09-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Oh those are adorable!! I am working on chickens today to give myself a little break from rounds! I will post in the morning - I hope they come out half as good as your bugs!
Thanks Katherine I am looking forward to seeing your chickens!!

CharleneN
09-18-2004, 09:13 PM
Really Cute :clap:

Beth Myers
09-18-2004, 09:50 PM
Alan,,,,,better pic please, those look great but my old eyes can't see them very well. ;)
Beth

GinaJ
09-18-2004, 09:56 PM
Alan, those are simply adorable! But, I just noticed your number of posts...is that even possible???? :eek:

LadyArowana
09-18-2004, 10:06 PM
I'm not normally a buggy person, but those are really cute, and just WOW on the number of posts ! Fiona

Alan Cross
09-19-2004, 01:41 AM
Thanks Charlene glad you liked them....

Beth sorry thats the part I am not that good at I could try again but my photo's usually arent' that good...

Alan, those are simply adorable! But, I just noticed your number of posts...is that even possible???? :eek:
LOL thanks Gina and yes its possible but look at the date I joined I have being very active here for more then a year before you joined....and there is one person that has over 30,000 posts I have a ways to go to catch her lol

Fiona thanks for looking in and your comments.

Beth Myers
09-19-2004, 01:44 AM
Oh Alan,
Please don't sweat it, I am the worst photographer ever!
I've gotten to where I hate to post my beads because my photos are so bad and I've had so much great help and advice, and I still suck!
I love the buggy babies, but then again I always love your work.
Beth

Alan Cross
09-19-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh Alan,
Please don't sweat it, I am the worst photographer ever!
I've gotten to where I hate to post my beads because my photos are so bad and I've had so much great help and advice, and I still suck!
I love the buggy babies, but then again I always love your work.
Beth

NO problem Beth I will put the thing on a tripod and see if I can get it better!