PDA

View Full Version : Wear It's At - Friday Sept. 17th

Beads-Me!
09-17-2004, 09:02 AM
Hi my friends! Hope you're all doing well today. I can't believe I'm starting this one. Yesterday's TV appearance went pretty well - at least I didn't embarrass my kids! :rolleyes: If you want to check it out they'll put a clip of it on their website at some point. You can watch it.... Here! (http://www.wzzm13.com/takefive/takefivevideo.asp) I've been dying to see it and they're late putting them on... of course! Today the newspaper comes to do an interview for an article that hopefully will run the week of the show. And then I'm headed out to make beads for the show! (Probably a good idea don't you think?)

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend! TGIF!!!

McDuck
09-17-2004, 09:15 AM
Hi Nancy and all who follow! :wave:

I was just going to start this thread and went to show and tell instead. LOL Go make beads Nancy, you are going to need a ton of them ;) As for me, I desperately need to revamp my website, and hope to do a little today. I have so many new beadies that have never made it up there! A splitting sinus headache that of course makes computer work a pleasure :rolleyes: And a show next weekend in St Louis :eek: i need more beeds, and seed beed bracelets made up :eek: so much to do so little time. :D

have a wonderous weekend! and yes tgif!

Mary

beclectic
09-17-2004, 09:16 AM
Mornin' Nancy and all who follow.

I see you are using the place holder technique for the WIA thread this morning.

Later: I'm glad your TV spot went well. It sounds like prep. for your show is really starting to roll. We like beads too so if you post them in glass maybe you could put a link in here so we can go look at them quickly. I love the glass forums but I just don't have time to read everything. :) A person could spend their whole day reading WC forums. We are definately in the information overload age.

The CA is wrapping up and should be over this weekend. They are going to have a stealing free for all players after the main game is over. I'm not going to get involved in that because I just can't devote any more time to the game right now.

It's work as usual for me today. Spent most of yesterday beefing up the filters to block spammers. Some of the stuff people get that they send me and want blocked... It makes me blush, I wish I didn't have to look at this junk but censorship would be the only option and I definately don't want the government deciding what is OK to send in email and what isn't. We filter out so much spam, it may be 1/2 the load on our email server. Fortunately, it is a good server and is up to the volume. I'll be updating email lists and adding people to groups today, the nuts and bolts of email administration.

Y'all have a fun and productive day today,

TheBlueBetween
09-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Hi everyone :) Luke has Pink Eye - don't know where he got it from so we won't be doing much today again. Yuck. Still have stuff to do before my mom gets here tomorrow.

Not very chatty today, so will just wish everyone a wonderful day.

:) Pam

McDuck
09-17-2004, 10:53 AM
Hi Barbara, and Pam I am so sorry to hear about Lukes eye. Day care is a good culprit as well as cats and anything else he can touch ie shopping carts... I dont thik Daphne ever had that one, thank the good Lord.

have a great day and hey wanna come clean mine up too a bit?

-Mary

Barrie
09-17-2004, 11:58 AM
Good morning WC friends! I'm off to Vancouver yet again today. My Mom needs to go to the doctor, and my brother (her usual taxi) is out of town on holidays. So it's just another qiuck hi from me. Have a great day everyone!

sassybird
09-17-2004, 01:08 PM
Nancy I bet you are excited. I know I would be:D

Mary, I hope your headache goes away soon. I only get those in the winter time when the evergreens are everywhere. You certainly do need to get your website updated! I am working on ideas for collars with your beads to be ready for the show in Feb.

Barbara, it sounds like you are going to have your hands full today. I need to do some nut and bolt work myself today.

Pam, my step daughter just got over pink eye a month ago. It was a nightmare with a new baby in the house, but thankfull Caden didn't get it. I hope Luke will be over it soon.

Barrie, I am going to be playing taxi for my father in law this coming year. I know that they are not going to renew his driver's liscense, and at 85 with bad eyes and hearing he shouldn't be driving. I know it is going to be hard losing his independece.

Well, today I am going to try to get a little house cleaning done. I swear there are dirt faries that go right behind me and mess things up again......lol I have some ideas on the board for collars with matching wrist bands that I am working on, but have not completed any yet. I need a sewing machine! But, I have all these wonderful focals and other beads that I've traded for, and they will not just sit there for much longer. I also need more space and no matter how much I rearrange things there is still the same amount of space:(

beclectic
09-17-2004, 04:01 PM
Hi Everyone,

We've talked about how many of us have migraines on this forum before. The topic came up in the CA thread and musical winds posted a poll.

If you are interested in helping to gather information about this the poll is HERE. (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216912)

Gingerbiscuit
09-17-2004, 04:42 PM
Hi everyone!

Nancy, many congratulations on your tv appearance! :clap:

Have a great day all! :)