PDA

View Full Version : Fall is Coming to Maine!

meowmeow
09-14-2004, 03:20 PM
Drove around for a while till I found the "perfect" spot! :D Well, it was pretty, I saw potential and I could park the car. :D THis was a little over an hour one light blue art spectrum. It is about 8.5"x11", soft pastels. C&C welcome.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Sep-2004/15050-ferry_and_seaside_small.jpg

Thanks for looking!
:cat:

Sandy

khourianya
09-14-2004, 04:04 PM
This is a beautiful plein aire! Thanks for sharing.

prestonsega
09-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Having just had my dose of plein aire,,all I can say is :clap: ...Sandy, you are so adaptable and unpredictable.......I like that in a person and their work!

Khadres
09-14-2004, 07:06 PM
This is cool, Sandy! And you actually got out there and did it! Our best laid plans to plein air didn't quite work out this week, but I'm still determined to get back out there someday. What is the most prevalent fall color in the trees back your way? Out here we get mostly yellows and golds, with the reds being mainly in the scrub oak bushes and such. I know back east has more maples, etc., so your colors are bound to be more varied.

This ptg. looks very spontaneous and vital. I like it!

K Taylor-Green
09-14-2004, 07:59 PM
That means it will be trickling down here before you know it. I love fall.
And this is absolutly gorgeous, Sandy. I love the colors you use in your landscapes.