PDA

View Full Version : "She Sees Beauty in the Dark"

Her_Witchs_Promise
09-14-2004, 11:07 AM
Aisha Arif - One of the most important people in my life. She makes me smile and she makes me sad, but no matter what happens, even if she stabs me repeatedly with a large samurai sword, this is one girl I am not willing to let go of. Maybe I haven't known her for as long as some of my friends, but I definitely adore her more than most of them combined.
She sees beauty in the Dark because her heart provides the Light
Out of all the the things I've ever written, this is probably the most true statement of them all. This is for Aisha, because she's never let me Down.
(sorry for the cross posting)

joa
09-14-2004, 11:33 AM
Wonderful painting! The colore are bold and play against each other; the lettering is part of the overall design, so it doesn't distract; and it just altogether feels great.

In addition to being a very good work of art, the reason and the sentiment are great--what a tribute; I would like to know this woman!

Jo

Her_Witchs_Promise
09-14-2004, 01:31 PM
Wonderful painting! The colore are bold and play against each other; the lettering is part of the overall design, so it doesn't distract; and it just altogether feels great.

In addition to being a very good work of art, the reason and the sentiment are great--what a tribute; I would like to know this woman!

Jo

she's more of a girl. :) well...at heart. she's just turned 18. 2 years older than me *sigh*
I'm sorry if it's sort of messy. this is my FIRST EVER painting and i'm semi-proud of it. she liked it.