PDA

View Full Version : Wia 9/11/04

TheBlueBetween
09-11-2004, 12:34 PM
Hey, where are you all???? I'm usually the last to post!

I made a cool ring last night - it's in S&T - love it! And it was easy - easier than the last two I made anyway!

I'm also on a roll - I won the gaffer and raku contest over on the glass forum - I'm SOOOO HAPPY!

And I just sold two pairs of earrings and got a custom order this morning - the kind of custom order I like - make something like that bracelet you made only use reds and browns or oranges or something... whatever you think you have great taste! Yay! I can handle that! (My energy intuitive SAID this was going to happen - she said I was going to get a lot of custom orders and I said - oh I hate custom orders and she asked why and I told her the pressure of meeting other people's expectations was too much and she said oh not that kind of custom orders - the kind where they say "make a necklace for my mom in greens -and matching earrings too please - whatever you think". )

BTW she does distance work if any of you want her name PM me :p

Ok, back to filling out my absentee voters ballot. Everyone please VOTE this year ok? It's so important and we are all responsible for this country - throwing away our votes is not responsible. That's all I have to say :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Pam

Tutti-frutti
09-11-2004, 01:44 PM
Hi Pam. Good on you. For all the jewelery making, which eludes my hands. But I am sporting a new tattoo on my arm, since you all gave me reason to lay my work down :wink2: and be depressed.hahaha
Besides my husband ,god bless him :angel: , put a rat trap right next to my workbench in the shed and when I walked in there yesterday it was not a pretty sight. So I wont be doing any beads untill this thing is gone. :cat:
Katja

dogmaw
09-11-2004, 02:03 PM
Congratz on the gaffer and raku!!! I guess my turkey skin story wasn't funny enough. :rolleyes:

Jo

framerak
09-11-2004, 02:55 PM
Katja, that mouse trap would keep me out of there too! Has your husband removed the uh, deceased??

Pam, sounds like the perfect kind of custom orders. Love it when people give me the creative license to do what I think is best with the beads. Very liberating. Loved the ring too - looks so fun!

For some unknown reason my hip tendonitis has decided to flare up so I'm staying off my feet today. Oh, darn! Guess I'll have to play in my beads. :wink2:

Finished my framing projects (hmmm - standing and bending - might explain the tendonitis, eh?) and will deliver them tomorrow and collect $$$. Yahoo! More cash for bead stash!

Hope everyone has a relaxing, creative day!
Angela

Tutti-frutti
09-11-2004, 03:32 PM
Yes my husband is out there in the shed right now. Needless to say I'm not sticking my head out the door right now. Big Mama Rat is too smart for it, she'll let her young ones check it out.Autch, I wonder why I have 2 well fed cat's :cat: :cat: for. Maybe if they would diet a little they take caare of them. NOT :evil:
Katja

DonnaBee
09-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Drive by waving hello to all the WIAers today! :wave:

Pam, I didn't see the thread yet where you won, I will check that out. Congrats for winning, it couldn't have happened to a nicer person, in my opinion! :)

TTFN