PDA

View Full Version : I call this "husband is gone for a week"

boobiebeads
09-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Well talk about a hog... here piggy, piggy, piggy, Oh never mind I am here :wink2:

My DH Geoff is gone on a bike trip for a week with his friend who is about to become a father in a month, so now or never I guess. I have been at the torch every night until I can't stand the dog staring at me to come to bed. So far I have not made it past 1am, I will try again tonight.

I am trying to get enough stock for the Fraser Valley Bead Show and I have set my goal at 770 beads...a little over a hundred done.

As you can see I have no direction, I am all over the place. I really like the red and ivory together and I think I will make more of that tonight. I am trying to stay away from Halloween ones but I could resist my pathetic little spiders...they goe by the name of "itsy-bitsy".

Any feedback is always welcome...okay back to my trough :wink2:

nicker
09-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Michelle....................700 Beads !

Good grief I'd better get torching. I have no were near that done. Nicole B and I are sharing a table.....we'll have to get together!

boobiebeads
09-09-2004, 06:21 PM
We'll be the ones (my Mom and me) at the show with margarita glasses and a smile on (well maybe a glow on).

See you there, I can barely wait.

nicker
09-09-2004, 06:42 PM
WAIT maragrita glasses...now that's a thought! :clap: :evil: :D

Lara
09-09-2004, 09:07 PM
WOW, looking good. I like your spiders, they are very cute. Good luck making it to 700, that is a lot. Have fun while the husband is away.

Lara

Moonlight Creations
09-10-2004, 07:05 AM
Michelle ~

"As you can see I have no direction, I am all over the place..." KEEP GOING!!! Should you get lost, Maine is located in northern New England and I'm more than willing to take care of your left overs! ;) Best of luck with the show...700+ is a huge number but I'm your reach your goal! :D

~ Sonje :wave:

Nette
09-10-2004, 07:21 AM
Yummy! Thanks for sharing!
Annette