PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday Night Owls

gwacie
09-08-2004, 06:49 PM
Hope we are still having night owl threads - I like them. It's like double eye candy every day :).

Ever feel heart pulled when you decide to sell your beads? This set is nothing spectacular, I make this style focal all the time and have already several that I refuse to sell. So I listed the set (and for a price that won't make me cry if it goes) but every one of these big florals really calls to me (keep me gwacie!). Yea, I'm nuts.

Isrin
09-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Your not crazy. I really like that one....

I might have to get me one.

:wave:

Vaverska
09-08-2004, 09:18 PM
B-E-A-UTIFUL Set Bethany!!! :clap: I WISH I could get me one! I would imagine that it sells quit easily! love the soft "fade' of the blues!

Zooziis
09-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Nice job! I love blues together. That color is just so complimentary with various hues! And so calming to look at!!!

Amy

BBsBaubles
09-08-2004, 09:53 PM
Wow Bethany! Those are gorgeous!!! :clap:

CharleneN
09-08-2004, 11:45 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: Gorgeous!

!ngridh
09-08-2004, 11:55 PM
Hope we are still having night owl threads - I like them. It's like double eye candy every day :).

Ever feel heart pulled when you decide to sell your beads? This set is nothing spectacular, I make this style focal all the time and have already several that I refuse to sell. So I listed the set (and for a price that won't make me cry if it goes) but every one of these big florals really calls to me (keep me gwacie!). Yea, I'm nuts.

You know bethany...I would know those were your beads even if you didn't post them...and I have one too....... I keep saying I don't collect beads......but yours is one that I have handy...... I love your style!!!

Beth Myers
09-09-2004, 12:02 AM
You know bethany...I would know those were your beads even if you didn't post them...and I have one too....... I keep saying I don't collect beads......but yours is one that I have handy...... I love your style!!!

I agree with our Ingridh.
Bethany, you know how I feel about your work.
I have a Bethany beauty that travels with me EVERYWHERE.
You know what I do Bethany, when people ask me what I do with Glass, I pull out your bead, cause it's always there, lol, and show them.
I don't take the credit, although it is tempting, but I love the look on their faces when they see it.
Good job!
Beth

gwacie
09-09-2004, 07:40 AM
You guys are all too sweet. This was *supposed* to be a show and tell thread for ALL night owls though...sheepers.

Thanks for the kind words.

David E Ricketts
09-09-2004, 08:12 AM
Bethany, WOW..!!!!! What a great looking set...... :clap: :clap: :clap: