PDA

View Full Version : Perfume Bottle (Thread Hog)

amy fgb
09-08-2004, 12:16 PM
I just finished this and will post it on ebay soon. I was happy with the way it turned out, but the area inside the bottle is narrow. I don't know why the hollow didn't stay open (must've had a hole somewhere I guess), but this little guy's all about aesthetics anyway. :D It's three inches tall, and was made with dark transparent lavender, dark silver plum, hand-pulled pastel lavender, and new violet.

It'll be interesting to see if anyone wants him!

Take care,
Amy

CharleneN
09-08-2004, 12:26 PM
Wow!! It's gorgeous! :clap: :clap: :clap:

jeffwelsh23462
09-08-2004, 12:33 PM
it's gorgeous! this is jeff's wife SANDRA.It's my favorite color.. just gorgeous!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Foofaraw
09-08-2004, 12:50 PM
Oh Amy, why wouldn't anybody want him??? I want him and I don't even wear perfume!!!

Bubbyanne
09-08-2004, 01:02 PM

Oh, I do! I do! Me! Me! Me! :D
Beautiful work Amy. :clap:
I'll be watching your auctions.

Barb

GardensOnGlass
09-08-2004, 03:24 PM
Absolutely stunning Amy! Your work is fabulous. I love looking at your auctions. Love the colors (handmixed & the colors you combine in a set) & your perfection in decoration. A true artist!

While I'm at it, I'll thank you for my daughter Caiti's braille beads for last Christmas. Haven't photographed the bracelet yet, but when I do, I'll forward a picture to you. She loves it (& the colors) & receives compliments on it regularly!

amy fgb
09-08-2004, 08:13 PM
Wow, thanks everyone - I really appreciate the kind words. :D I'm always worried that whoever wins something like this in an auction is going to be disappointed. I hate that (worrying)!

Lori, I'm so glad to hear Caiti liked her beads, and I would love to see a pic!

Thanks again!!!!
Amy

nicker
09-08-2004, 08:20 PM
Amy it's lovely...if I wasn't hoping to stock up on Val's frit I'd be bidding!

kyyardlizard
09-08-2004, 08:25 PM
Amy....that is BEAUTIFUL............enough said..

Lara
09-08-2004, 08:45 PM
Amy - It is stunning. I love purple and this is just yummers. Thanks for sharing.

Lara

Nonie
09-08-2004, 09:43 PM
Amy ! That is absolutely stunning! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Virginia L.
09-08-2004, 10:16 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Verrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyy beautiful

Trey
09-09-2004, 08:50 AM
You're right Amy- I don't think anyone will want it- you had better just send it right to me :evil: :evil:

Gorgeous girl!!

Traci

Lapislazuli
09-09-2004, 09:41 AM
:clap: :clap:

Amy, beautiful, more beautiful, a great just. what colors !!!!! beautiful.
Lapislazuli

I just finished this and will post it on ebay soon. I was happy with the way it turned out, but the area inside the bottle is narrow. I don't know why the hollow didn't stay open (must've had a hole somewhere I guess), but this little guy's all about aesthetics anyway. :D It's three inches tall, and was made with dark transparent lavender, dark silver plum, hand-pulled pastel lavender, and new violet.

Take care,
Amy

chroma
09-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Amy, that's beautiful. . . but I think it's a 'her' not a him!
bj

GinaJ
09-09-2004, 10:58 AM
It's just gorgeous! And I agree, it's definitely a "Her".