PDA

View Full Version : Leaving 1 State - Soon to another

Bobbie
09-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Dear Friends, :wave:
So sorry you haven't heard from me in so very long. Just too much going on in my life. We are now planning to leave our beautiful state of Colorado and in a few months move to.....you guessed it.....just W. of West Palm Beach, FL. The concrete has been poured & cinderblocks are up, so if worst comes to worse, there won't be too much to rebuild.
I now have my very own website at: www.bobbieshatsoff.com & would love to have you come visit it & let me know what you think.
I've been here lurking 'cause my time has been so limited. Will continue to lurk but just wanted you all to know I'm still around.
Regards,
Bobbie :wave:
www.bobbieshatsoff.com

Kathryn Wilson
09-05-2004, 11:03 PM
Hi Bobbie - :wave: Waving back at ya! I just visited your web site and enjoyed looking through all the paintings and collages. Hope to see you here again when you get settled in Florida.

:D

khourianya
09-06-2004, 03:20 AM
Great tips on that website of yours.

All the best with your move and hope the excitement settles down a bit so you can spend some time here with us soon :)

Khadres
09-06-2004, 12:06 PM
Nice site! Thanks also for fixing the "next" problem! Sorry to see you leave Colorado, but I think we may be doing something similar in coming years due to altitude! After Frances, tho, I'm not too sure we'll be brave enough to pick Florida!

When you've relocated, we'll be glad to see you here more often!

Bobbie
09-06-2004, 06:47 PM
:wave:
Thanks so much, Kyle, Cori & Khadres for taking a peek at my site. I'm pretty excited about it.
Yes, altitude is a problem w/hubby too! Drat! I just saw on TV on Fox News that hurricanes of this nature only occur about every 40 yrs. (meaning the numerous hits within such a short period of time) so we won't have too much to be concerned about. :D
Will be so very happy to be back active in this group again!
Regards,
Bobbie
www.bobbieshatsoff.com