PDA

View Full Version : S&T Sunday, September 5, 2004

Andee
09-04-2004, 06:31 PM
Hi everybody!

It's after midnight here, I just finished this bracelet and want to show it off before I go to bed... It's called ARRRRRRGH because when I was just about to finish it I accidentally cut off the clasp-part.... :D

Good night! :)

SuzyQ
09-05-2004, 07:48 AM
Yummy colors! What a fun bracelet.

I know what you mean about the AAAGGHHHH. I have more of those moments than I care to admit. :rolleyes:

GardensOnGlass
09-05-2004, 08:19 AM
Beautiful, Andee! I've had a couple of those Aaarrrgh moments myself. It really stinks when that happens!

beclectic
09-05-2004, 10:04 AM
Hi Andee, that is really pretty. I love the colors and it looks fun to wear. I guess even though you Aaarrrrghed it came out very nice so you must have figured out a way to recover or did you completely have to remake it? That drives me crazy when that happens.

toozygoot
09-05-2004, 10:15 AM
Andee - that bracelet is just so cool! Love the color! If I had cut off the clasp, there would have been a lot more coming out than just Arrrrgh! I hate redoing stuff!

I have to start making some bracelets again. I've really slacked off!

pat

TheBlueBetween
09-05-2004, 11:50 AM
It's wonderful Andee! Arn't these guys fun?! Sorry you had that misfortune with the snippers - hate it when that happens. Hope it wasn't too big a pain to fix?

Andee
09-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Thank you all! :) :)

Fortunately I didn't have to remake it entirely - I would've given up in that case! I figured out a way to sew the loop part of the clasp on... Nevertheless it was a very arrrrgh moment! ;)

TheBlueBetween
09-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Here is my latest :) I think I'm making a blue and bronze one next... these are addictive LOL!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Sep-2004/27814-1pinkgreenbracelet.jpg

beclectic
09-05-2004, 08:39 PM
Wow Pam, that is a georgeous bracelet and those colors really are some of my faves. Is this a traditional spiney knotted or is this your modified fireline design. If it is your design, do you want to share it with us? Please?

TheBlueBetween
09-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Wow Pam, that is a georgeous bracelet and those colors really are some of my faves. Is this a traditional spiney knotted or is this your modified fireline design. If it is your design, do you want to share it with us? Please?

Thanks Barbara :D There is no secret though - it's pretty simple - string your base beads on (I use size 6's) and the button and loop and thread (fireline) through it a few times so it's secure - make it a little bigger than you want because it shrinks a little as you add all the fringe on - and leave a little space between the beads because you will use it up adding the fringe... and then just add fringe all the way down and then all the way back. These only have two rows of fringe because the beads are pretty big and it's pretty full already. Hope that makes sense?

McDuck
09-06-2004, 09:46 AM
Hi everybody!

It's after midnight here, I just finished this bracelet and want to show it off before I go to bed... It's called ARRRRRRGH because when I was just about to finish it I accidentally cut off the clasp-part.... :D

Good night! :)

Oh Andee I feel you pain wiht the clasp part! but it is very very pretty! Ilove those colors!

-mary

McDuck
09-06-2004, 09:48 AM
Here is my latest :) I think I'm making a blue and bronze one next... these are addictive LOL!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/05-Sep-2004/27814-1pinkgreenbracelet.jpg

Wow Pam - I am not a big pink person but that one POPS!

Great job!
Mary

Andee
09-06-2004, 10:20 AM
Mary - thanks!

Pam - wow, it's gorgeous! Again apples and raspberries, hm? ;) Absolutely delicious! :clap:

TheBlueBetween
09-06-2004, 11:28 AM
Pam - wow, it's gorgeous! Again apples and raspberries, hm? ;) Absolutely delicious! :clap:

Thanks Mary and Andee! And yes - I've had a bunch of requests for copies of the last one - this one is different but same colors - hope someone likes it... just need to figure out a price now - ugg - I hate that part. (any suggestions?)