PDA

View Full Version : S & T Saturday Sept 4

dogmaw
09-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Everyone else is asleep, so I get to start the thread! :) I've been posting here, but no pictures till today. This is a fused piece I made, then beaded around and added copper wire.

Jo

DonnaBee
09-04-2004, 04:30 PM
OOOOOOh

Nice Jo! The fire of the fused piece with the copper! That kicks butt!

Lori-O
09-04-2004, 04:54 PM
Just something simple from me. I saw these little wooden beads and got inspired. :cool: Czech crystal from Dawn (eagerbeader) and copper charms from McDuck. (Do you think it needs a few more? Me too.) The other earring fell behind my supply chest so I gotta go dig it out. :crying:

Andee
09-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Jo - great that you finally posted a pic of your work! :) Erm, first thought when having a look at your piece: "Where's the other eye?!" :D Nice work! :)

Lori - I love it, the wooden beads are so cute! Yeah, I wouldn't mind if it had some more charms! :)

dogmaw
09-04-2004, 07:04 PM
Jo - great that you finally posted a pic of your work! :) Erm, first thought when having a look at your piece: "Where's the other eye?!" :D Nice work! :)

I had no idea what it was going to look like till it came out of the kiln. Actually, I didn't even notice the face till DH pointed it out to me!

Jo

tamjai
09-04-2004, 07:34 PM
jo - i like the one eye - very matisse/ picasso! :D
lori -it's great to see all the copper- the bracelet is great on its own but, who can say no to more charms? -
tam