PDA

View Full Version : Wear It's At Saturday, Sept. 4th

toozygoot
09-04-2004, 08:05 AM
Good Morning everybuddy!

I hope everyone is planning to enjoy the holiday weekend. It will be a quiet one for us. We'll be keeping an eye on Hurricane Frances. I can't believe how big this one is! At least people are getting out of it's way! I am hoping that all my WC! friends in it's path stay safe. We're not down there right now thank goodness!

pat

LLane
09-04-2004, 08:22 AM
Good Morning Ms. Pat and all who find there way here today!!

Mark is home. (yeah :clap: ) and already in the studio making beads! I am on my way down to clean mine from yesterday and start on some more jewelry! Sigh.... life is good! :cool:

Glad to hear that the storm has weakened a bit... but it still is going to cause problems..... the waiting would be awful!! Stay safe y' all!!

Have a great 3 day weekend all.....

Peace & parades and fireworks!
Lois

Beads-Me!
09-04-2004, 08:52 AM
Morning Pat and Lois! Hi to all who follow! :wave: I'm packing to go up to our friend's cabin for the weekend. I can't wait - the weather is perfect for 3 days in the sun playing with all their water toys! Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday night.....

TurtleBay Jewelry
09-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Drive by hellos as well! Tomorrow my little guy turns a whole big TWO! Then Monday morning, the hubby starts his leave and we're going to Upstate NY to a lake camp to R&R for 10 days. Our first family vacation where we didn't have to run around visiting family. And we've been married four years now! LOL. I can't wait, it will be so great.

Nan, have a great time playing this weekend; Pat, I'm glad you're not down on St. George right now, though I think the Panhandle will only get some of the rain bands...Lois, have fun in the studio today, and everyone else that follows, have a great Labor Day! Eat a hotdog or two for me! ;)

~Danielle

TheBlueBetween
09-04-2004, 11:57 AM
Hi everyone :) Labor Day Weekend snuck up on me... and I meant to make some plans to go somewhere and do something fun - it ALWAYS rains here for labor day and I wanted to be somewhere sunny for a change. Rats.

We do have thing to do today with bloodhounds - our neighbor shows them and is training hers in search and rescue - and he just turned one. He's the dumbest happiest dog you ever saw - and HUGE - he loves me and if I don't stand next to a wall when I first see him he would knock me over trying to kiss me. Good Boy (but DUMB!)

Anyway, we walked a trail with her yesterday and today she's going to take the dogs through the trail and they are supposed to find us - me and Luke - Luke got to set the flags - there are orange flags all througout the neighborhood now because he put down a lot of them.

Then I hope to get on the torch and also to go kayaking one day. Maybe go to Bumbershoot (our biggest festival of the year here). So maybe the weekend will be salvaged after all. And then start planning next labor day weekend. Either Oregon coast or Whistler I think.

Hope you are all having a fun and safe weekend :)
Pam

DonnaBee
09-04-2004, 04:28 PM
Hi Pat, Lois, Nancy, Danielle and Pam!

:wave:

Any who follow, hi there! :wave:

Gingerbiscuit
09-04-2004, 05:06 PM
Happy holiday weekend everybody! I hope that you are all safe from Frances.