PDA

View Full Version : Fairy "WIP"

roger41
09-03-2004, 02:57 PM
It's been awhile guys,
Here is my latest illustration.it's fora relative of mine but the client that I drew the "Wizards" piece for wanted a photo copy of it....sorry that I haven't posted the finished "Wizards" work, but I will soon...hopefully....anyway here are the stages to date for this current piece......thanks for looking and your comments..........this is pencil on bristol board...16"x20".

Roger

AFM159
09-03-2004, 05:54 PM
Lookin good! Can't wait to see it finished.

roger41
09-03-2004, 06:57 PM
thanks for the comments Dave,

May not be able to post an apdate after this evening for a few days or weeks :rolleyes: . Looks like Hurricane Frances has my home town in her path...I live just West of Olando and in the direct line of fire. Most of my neighbors have gone north, but my family can't leave ....my wife is an OR nurse and manager and has to stay here......the kids and I will be at the hospital to with her. Tried to fill up with gas yesterday...and ran into a buzz saw...people, cars, and traffic jams everywhere 2,000,000 people moving at the same time :confused: had to break up a couple of fights at the gas pumps :D good thing I'm a big guy :p When I do post again I'll up-load some pictures of the damage....this one is going to be bad, (or so they tell us). Well everyone take care...hopefully brighter days are ahead :D

Roger

Axl
09-03-2004, 10:04 PM
Ayee that isnt good! I hope you and your family will be able to remain safe....

Those ringlettes are quite beautiful, the detail is wonderful. I also admire her wings a lot

AFM159
09-04-2004, 12:02 AM
Good lord! Stay safe!

designbyjen
09-04-2004, 09:44 AM
just GOREGEOUS! :clap: you are 'the bomb'! love the skin spotting.

hang tight! prayers in tow--that ain't no 'fluff' talk either.
we will be watching for your return here!
take care,
~~~jen

PictureBookPJ
09-04-2004, 08:29 PM
I love fairies!! (Most of my art has at least one fairy in it!..lol) Very very well done!