PDA

View Full Version : It's Getting Published!!

PictureBookPJ
09-03-2004, 12:27 PM
:wave: Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to tell my good news to everyone here at WC!

I just found out that the book that I illustrated last year called "Alex Anklebone & Andy The Dog" (written by Award winning poet -Richard Stevenson) has now been finally been given the green-light for publication!!! :D The publisher is Bayeux Arts ( http://www.bayeux.com ) and the picturebook is due to be released in the Spring 2005!

I am very excited because this is my first commercial publication. :cat: (Not that I haven't enjoyed working on all my freelance projects--cause I really have indeed) But this is the first one of any real publishing credibility. Anyhow....I am so excited and wanted to tell the world ;-)

:clap: YAY!!!

~Hugz

PJ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. If anyone wants to sneek a few peeks at some of the pictures in the book, I have some posted on my home page: http://www.illustratorpjmasi.com

TedDawson
09-03-2004, 02:40 PM
Congratulations! Great news! I'm jealous and happy for ya. Can't wait to see it!

artbird
09-03-2004, 03:22 PM
That's wonderful news, you must be so excited! Well done you - and I love your illustrations.

AFM159
09-03-2004, 05:52 PM
Yaayyy for you! :clap: Way to go! Congrats.!

Axl
09-03-2004, 10:06 PM
Oooo Congratulations!!!!!!

designbyjen
09-05-2004, 09:40 PM
T-Riffic!
me & the kiddies will be keeping our eyes peeled for that beaut to hit the library shelf. the title is so unique, i know it'll jump out & bite me :wink2:
~~~jen

Kathryn Wilson
09-11-2004, 03:25 PM
Congratulations PJ! Wonderful news and deservedly so! :clap:

prairie painter
09-13-2004, 05:50 PM
Great news PJ!!!! I love your work, now everyone else will be able to fall in love with it too!!!

Leslie_Ann
09-14-2004, 12:20 AM
Your work is just darling. A huge congrats Make sure to throw a big party on the day you get that first copy! :)

coolray
09-15-2004, 10:18 PM
Now that is inspiring!

Way to go! I hope it all comes together for you! I can't think of anything more exciting, than to be recognised for hard work. Looks like you are on your way!

Terry