PDA

View Full Version : Invasion Of "THE MELT MEN"

Booger
09-02-2004, 07:15 AM
I am so excited about these - flaws and all - that I am posting in TWO places! In full circle too, because it was a lack of success on this idea that originally led me into faces in the first place.

Sculpted the face and then encased. And what is really fun? When you hold it up to the light (sorry, no picture to show you this yet) you can see a negative picture inside! And the purple guy CHANGES COLOR! Purple...blue........purple........blue......etc.

Thanks to Monique, will be cranking out more and more this weekend! THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Face It,
Melting Booger Sheryll

llglassdesigns
09-02-2004, 07:37 AM
Sheryll,

Those are so cool! I wish I could see them in person. Great idea.
Deb

MegannsMom
09-02-2004, 07:48 AM
Those are AWESOME! I really like the purple one the best, yet the amber guy has the sweetest face, and the the first guy? I AM AFRAID OF HIM. He is a bit too....alien in a jar for me! (I used to live in ROSWELL, N.M., you'd think I'd be used to it) All are seriously cool....can't wait to see how they evolve for you!
~Cindy

DesertDreamer
09-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Wow those are WAY COOL!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Heather/Ericaceae
09-02-2004, 09:52 AM
Booger - I LOVE them. They really suit your style and I look forward to seeing where else you go with them. The encasing gives them a really spooky, fey look - very Brian Froud! (High praise - note my Dark Crystal tinyhead!) Keep it up and please show us more. :)

-Heather

Orca
09-02-2004, 11:48 AM
Wonderful concept and execution, very, very cool!!

scupltorgirl
09-02-2004, 03:36 PM
Uber-cool!

Jo-Del
09-02-2004, 04:18 PM
I am so excited about these - flaws and all - that I am posting in TWO places! In full circle too, because it was a lack of success on this idea that originally led me into faces in the first place.

Sculpted the face and then encased. And what is really fun? When you hold it up to the light (sorry, no picture to show you this yet) you can see a negative picture inside! And the purple guy CHANGES COLOR! Purple...blue........purple........blue......etc.

Thanks to Monique, will be cranking out more and more this weekend! THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Face It,
Melting Booger Sheryll

These are so unique!! Awesome, Very Cool, and thankyou, But Your [email protected]!!!! Many Blessings, Monique

collectiblesbyrose
09-03-2004, 11:21 PM
These are just too cool! I agree with Cindy! I'm afraid of the first guy too!
Rb

Lara
09-04-2004, 12:20 AM
Sheryll those are too cool. I love them. I can't tell if they look more like shrunken heads, halloween scary things or Hollywood props for a horror movie.

Lara

Virginia L.
09-05-2004, 01:22 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: spoooooooooooooooooooky, great time of the year to bring them out!!! Cannot immagine being able to do that - Huge WOW!!! - God Bless - Virginia

NLC
09-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Excellent goodies - sweeter in person where I can run away with them. :evil:
I'm glad you left them air bubbles so they won't suffocate - very thoughtful of you. Otherwise the ASPCB would be after you.