PDA

View Full Version : Random Act of Glass Twisted Stringer Kindness

Moonlight Creations
09-01-2004, 07:30 PM
I just wanted to thank Shawn T. for a wonder package of twisties! Here's a picture of them! You're very kind and made my day on Monday! Thanks, Sonje

Juls
09-01-2004, 08:03 PM
WOW!! Gorgeous colors and great stringers....

I wanna be able to pull twisties like Shawn when I grow up. I can do them, sure...thin here, too many milkshakes there...back to thin....lol..you get the idea.

Shawn you are just precious! That is like the 3rd time this week I have heard of your generosity...thanks for brightening days and reminding the rest of us to do the same!

~Juls

!Karen
09-01-2004, 08:23 PM
That Shawn, she's a sweetie!!

Excellent haul!!!

ldiamont
09-01-2004, 08:46 PM
What a wonderful gift!!! I am woefully pathetic in my twisty abilities. You must feel like it's Christmas!!!!!

Listenup
09-01-2004, 10:22 PM
Here is my version of the official graphic for the Shawn-T Fan Club:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/01-Sep-2004/35044-shawn-t-fan2.jpg
-Kay
Somehow, I knew I wasn't going to have to wait long to use this graphic.

sadiesjewels
09-01-2004, 10:28 PM
Oh yes ... Shawn really is a wonder ... so very kind and thoughtful ... please add me to the fan club!

sadie

prncsk
09-01-2004, 11:09 PM
OMG KAY! I have to have one of those! I think she should be on the Queen of Hearts tho.............I would have totally freaked out if I had gotten those twisties in the mail. Those are so awesome! ShawnT is the sweetest person I know!

Karen

Llama Girl
09-02-2004, 03:06 AM
aaww...such wonderful stringers. I've tried my hand at it, but these make me want to try harder at it.

Listenup
09-02-2004, 06:49 AM
I think she should be on the Queen of Hearts tho

Service with a smile.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Sep-2004/35044-shawn-t-queen2.jpg

-Kay

Leevite
09-02-2004, 07:13 AM
Service with a smile.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/02-Sep-2004/35044-shawn-t-queen2.jpg

-Kay

Never was anything MORE appropriate.

prncsk
09-02-2004, 08:26 AM
Excellent Kay! Now I have to put my special iron-on paper in the printer and make my tee shirt. Yippee!

Shawn T.
09-02-2004, 01:27 PM
Blushing..... :o :o :o

you guys are so great and have made my week!
Queen of Hearts, a name I will take and be very rpoud to display.

Prncsk-Karen your wish is my command. May take me about a week to get them out to you. I have a ton of things to send out,and even more beads to make. You know I love ya sweetie. Pm me your address again so i don't have to hunt it down.

Kay- My twinnie, you are cracking me up with the deck of cards,

Nan, Your specail box will be in the mail soon.

I am not the fastest with my gifts, but they are worth waiting for. I promise.

Saidie, I was doing the happy dance yesterday when I found your beautiful bead in my mailbox, the kids thought I was crazy dancing down the long driveway. I will have to take a pic of it and start a new thread so everybody will see your pretty.

Now I have a new list of RAOGK to send out.
Twistie are fun for me to make and give me a break in between these 45 minuet beads, so watch your mailbox when you least expect it. :D

Shawn :wave: :wave: :wave:

beadsbybrat
09-02-2004, 03:18 PM
My goodness Shawn, How do you make twisties like that?!? I never have been able to make twisties well. One day, I must give it time :rolleyes: :D .

Shawn is definitly a sweetie! We are SOO lucky to have you in the CA thread! :wave:

the brat

Listenup
09-02-2004, 04:34 PM
Kay- My twinnie, you are cracking me up with the deck of cards

It's a........fan of clubs..... (Shawn T. Fan Club?) I know, pretty lame, but when I did it, it was all I could think of. I like the Queen of Hearts idea better and whipped that one up as soon as I read the suggestion.

I'm still oooing and ahhhhing over the goodies you sent. They were VERY much appreciated.

-Your Twinnie