PDA

View Full Version : Summer Fuglies -- Ugliest bead ever

AlaskaBarb
08-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Okay, so during the cartoon challenge, I made some cute beads -- and then I tried Jabba the Hut, from Star Wars. The first one looked like melted dryer lint. Then I saw another version of Jabba in sort of a slimy green. Figured, okay, I'll try it again.

Well, I didn't have the right green, so I used Yellow Ochre. Disgusting -- and it only got worse from there! This Jabba didn't end up on the floor, but he should have. Big, heavy, ugly, wrong, and worst of all, I dropped him and he broke the ear off of one the Laidman Dog beads. Just one more reason to hate him.

The fugliest bead, on every count....

B

edited for typo, as usual

!Karen
08-30-2004, 05:40 PM
Ahh, I think he's great!! If you can't love him, send him to me, I'll give him a good home!!

LOL - he looks like a living jack-o-lantern from hell!!

Orca
08-30-2004, 05:48 PM
Barb, that bead has soul. Evil soul, but soul.

I kinda like it!

mobility
08-30-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah! He's way cool! Looks just like Jabba tha Hut!

He's welcome here anytime... :cool:

Juls
08-30-2004, 07:38 PM
Barb,

I don't think he's fugly! maybe Misunderstood, but not fugly! Very good resemblence to java if you ask me!

~Juls

dogmaw
08-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Excellent likeness! DH recognized Jaba right away.

Jo

Lara
08-30-2004, 09:23 PM
It is not the most attractive bead ever, but it looks like Jabba the Hut. I knew it before I read your post. Now, Jabba is not a pretty thing either, so it looks just like it is supposed to. You ought to be able to find a Star Wars fan that would love it. I like him a lot, great character.

Lara

AlaskaBarb
08-31-2004, 12:04 AM
Well, thanks. I was hoping to start a Summer Fugly thread. Consider it an invitation -- for anyone who made something butt-ugly this summer -- let's see it!!!!!

Hugs,
Barb, and the ever-disgusting Jabba the Hut

milovany
08-31-2004, 12:25 AM
Ok, this is scary, before I could even say anything my husband was looking over my shoulder and exclaimed..."OH...thats Jabba the Hut"....he is SUCH a Star Wars GEEK!

He loves that bead :)

Kristy

Cat66
08-31-2004, 01:26 AM
I don't know why... but I'm thinking it has a slight resemblance to Keith Richards...

Cat66
08-31-2004, 01:37 AM
I don't know why... but I'm thinking it has a slight resemblance to Keith Richards...

mobility
08-31-2004, 01:37 AM

HAHAHAHA!
Not to dishonor the dead or anything, but I'd have to say Brando...

littlecrow1
08-31-2004, 07:21 AM
Ohhhh I love him!!! His eyes look sooo bludshot like hes got a serious hangover! :evil: Hes Great!

beadsbylaura
08-31-2004, 09:38 AM
Ok, this is scary, before I could even say anything my husband was looking over my shoulder and exclaimed..."OH...thats Jabba the Hut"....he is SUCH a Star Wars GEEK!

He loves that bead :)

Kristy

I too am a self-confessed Star Wars 'Geek' and I agree with your husband - it does look like Jabba! He's great - wouldn't look out of place in my Star Wars collection!!! :clap:

Laura